Rubbermaid Storage Boxes -- Any for Sale ??

I loved the storage boxes made by Rubbermaid up until about four years ago. These were sturdy boxes, and most of them had latches on the top lids. Some lids were completely removable, and some were hinged, but all were equipped with latches.
One of the Rubbermaid boxes that I liked a lot was the Totelocker # 2156. Another one was the # 4151 Latch Tote. There were others that I would also like to buy used.
The Rubbermaid boxes sold now are paper thin, and without latches. They are unsuitable for my purposes.
If anyone on these lists to which this request is sent have any of these boxes, I would like to see if we could agree on a purchase.
Please reply to me off list, at my email address below.
Thank you very much !!
--James-- snipped-for-privacy@jamesnipper.com

I just use some bungee cord for the boxes I use outside...but I had to look...