Ice maker won't stop making ice

It is a Whirlpool Model # WSF26C3EXB01, I replaced the receiver sensor board # W10296530 because the red light was only on when I turn the power on then after about 30 sec it will go out and not come back on till I power it down again. After replacing the board same thing. It all started with the ice maker and auger not working at all. Found broken wires at the bottom of the door and repaired them. Everything works now except the ice maker won't stop making ice. Any ideas??
Reply to
Slag

Site Timeline Threads