Outside wooden bench to grow vegetables

Is there any plans to build some kind of bench to hold pots to grow vegetables outside? I made one some years ago, even used compressed 2x4 but they are rotten now. I wish I could make some with wheels to move in the yard for sun's light in different season, or protect when hurricanes visit us here in Florida.

Reply to
wagnerlip

There are probably many videos on YouTube, if you like getting information that way. Id suggest searching (there or just on google) for "garden" plus "bench," "cart," or "table."

I'm sure there will be many variations in size and other details that you will need to sort through.

For Florida you might want to consider a UV stabilized synthetic decking for the top, instead of wood.

FYI, I am not seeing this on homeownershub. It is being gatewayed to Usenet (rec.woodworking).

Reply to
Drew Lawson