Need illustrated instructions on how to grow certain vegetables

Looking for illustrated instructions, to make into posters, on how t

grow certain vegetables (beans, peas, tomatoes, onione, spinach carrots, potatoes, chillis etc). This is for a very poor community o elderly people who are mostly illiterate, hence the need for these t be in picture form. We have plant donations and we have raised money t buy implements like shovels, watering cans, etc but we need to leav some sort of reference for the folks so that the vegetable garden i sustainable. We are going to the old age home in 2 weeks, so time is o the essence, as I will need to get the ?posters? printed before then. W don?t have the money in the budget to pay for actual posters, but I? sure there must be something along these lines on the internet. Ca anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thank

-- Mozie

Reply to
Mozie

Paul

Mozie,

If there are garden shops in your area, there is a possibility they may donate the printing of the posters for you in exchange for their name at the bottom "Printed by" or, better, approach the printing shop for the same thing. It sounds like a worthy organization and businesses are aware that elderly have children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews, etc., who are potential customers. Your local newspaper is another possibility and it also gives them a lead on a story.

Wishing you the best on your project, Glenna

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes:

Reply to
Glenna Rose

-- Mozie