Need illustrated instructions on how to grow certain vegetables

Looking for illustrated instructions, to make into posters, on how t
grow certain vegetables (beans, peas, tomatoes, onione, spinach
carrots, potatoes, chillis etc). This is for a very poor community o
elderly people who are mostly illiterate, hence the need for these t
be in picture form. We have plant donations and we have raised money t
buy implements like shovels, watering cans, etc but we need to leav
some sort of reference for the folks so that the vegetable garden i
sustainable. We are going to the old age home in 2 weeks, so time is o
the essence, as I will need to get the ?posters? printed before then. W
don?t have the money in the budget to pay for actual posters, but I?
sure there must be something along these lines on the internet. Ca
anyone help or point me in the right direction? Thank
--
Mozie
Reply to
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com writes: