How to hire undocumented landscape workers in Montgomery County, MD)

Page 2 of 2
Tiny Human Ferret wrote:

As laborers? Sure can where I live (central Florida).
-- dadiOH _____________________________

In that area wouldn't they be Cuban swimmers?
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

If someone wanted to arrest foreign nationals in the US illegally, and the contractors, decorators and landscapers who hire them, all they would have to do is watch the Home & Garden Channel.
Mike Green wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&node=&contentId 2104-2001Dec16&notFound=true
"According to these > Washington Post articles, Montgomery County government now only approves of > it, but encourages it:"
And your kind, runs Montgomery County, right. You cheap, unpatriotic bastard!!
--
Yard and Garden Handyman

What Country do you live in Mr. Green ??
Do You like Your country mr. Green ????
Are you a supporter of those who do not like the United States and are jealouse of the fact that we made our country great by hard work with our own two hands and that the reason that this country is great is because we are a very nationalistic people, and not a multicultural nation.
Do you consider yourself a subversive to the Citizens of the United States of America, because by supporting the illegal foreign national alien criminals, this is an act of subversion, and a criminal act.
Are YOU ready to sell your country into the state of a third world cesspool, as by supporting the illegal foreign national alien criminals, this is exactly what your doing.
I suggest if you really want to hire mexicaneers, then move to Mexico, life is real cheap, and you can hire them for less there....
I suggest you crawl out of your hole in the sand, and take a good look at some of the damage that this hoard of invaders from south of the border is causing to communities all across the United States of America, and cease listening political hacks that are hoping to use the mexicaneers for a new source of votes.
Do you have any idea what your support of these illegal foreign national alien criminals is costing YOU in tax dollars... You need to take a good hard look, and you will change YOUR tune....
Pablito.
Sooo.... if Mr. Green hired the landscaping contractor, and the landscaping contractor hired the day laborers... how is this any different?
BTW, I have one neighbor as fanatical as you Pablito, so to avoid his ranting, I'm doing my landcaping excavation myself.
Mike