Proper tree Staking

--
Announcing a BROAD BELT - LIKE MATERIAL FOR STAKING TREES which
will allow
"Travis M
Travis
I have the post as a signature file. When I insert it, it ends up with the hyphen hyphen space. How do I avoid that?
John

You could use OE-QuoteFix. http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix /
There is also a version for Outlook.
Be sure to put a check in "Move signature to bottom" and "Strip quoted signature" and any others you like. Quote fix must be running for it to work.

USDA Zone 8

The hyphen hyphen space is part of the signature standard leave it there. Quote-Fix uses it to strip sigs from reply messages.

USDA Zone 8