Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- how to repair an old pool that has a sand bottom and sides
- how long will it take for sealcoat asphalt to fade...it look...
- Bought new home swamp cooler question
- I bought a NEST and I cannot figure out which wires go where...
- Transfer switch did not operate with last power outage
- New home owner: HVAC issues, what do i do?!
- Is there connection between twisting floor joists and cracks...
- Second Puron dump in a month. Now what?
- why back fill sand into a crawl space
- pex plumbing in attic exposed to extreme heat & cold
- I would like to restore an old garden bench with cast iron s...
- how long for freezer to freeze after replacing compressor
- How much do house painters (exterior) usually charge per hou...
- anyone know where to get and how to replace a pulley for a t...
- i have a kenmore dryer and it will run for a few seconds and...
- i have drywall dust settleling on vanity in my bathroom afte...
- which is cheaper plywood ceiling or pvc ceiling?
- My mortar got a soaking. Will it still set?
- Hot Test Fail problem?
- VisionPro thermostat security password don't work and is ful...
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
- by tony944
I am sorry to say that none of you that calls Refrigerant Gases are = either one in (Subject) There or no Freon's , Purones or Genetrons and some others, this names = are Manufacture names. If... read more
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: