Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can my 1972 Honeywell furnace blower be repaired? If not wha...
- Lawn mower wont start..
- Normally open honeywell zone valve motor operation
- Should mortar turn brown in color after adding water?
- how to repair an old pool that has a sand bottom and sides
- how long will it take for sealcoat asphalt to fade...it look...
- Bought new home swamp cooler question
- I bought a NEST and I cannot figure out which wires go where...
- Transfer switch did not operate with last power outage
- New home owner: HVAC issues, what do i do?!
- The Philp screw head is strip and i can't get to it using th...
- high efficiency gas furnaces must have a water drain, how m...
- Gas Hydronic Heating – Good or Bad?
- How to connect old poly York water pipe to metric pipes
- How Identify right Oxygen Barrier PEX tubing?
- Which model of Takagi Tankless Water Heater you may suggest ...
- What the difference between PEX pipe and PVC pipe?
- I understand that some stone resin shower trays ( G4 Kudos ...
- My furnace won't light it gets the clicking and the blue spa...
- Okay to have a cast iron sink with marble countertops? drop-...
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: