Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can my 1972 Honeywell furnace blower be repaired? If not wha...
- Lawn mower wont start..
- Normally open honeywell zone valve motor operation
- Should mortar turn brown in color after adding water?
- how to repair an old pool that has a sand bottom and sides
- how long will it take for sealcoat asphalt to fade...it look...
- Bought new home swamp cooler question
- I bought a NEST and I cannot figure out which wires go where...
- Transfer switch did not operate with last power outage
- New home owner: HVAC issues, what do i do?!
- Every time i put gas in my 26 hp Kohler it runs like crap fo...
- Gas logs remote works but when I turn it on it turns Rite ba...
- My remote works but when I turn it on it will turn rite back...
- need repacement battery for rice cooker EGJ35K
- how much uch should it cost to replace a one and a half car ...
- I need price for insert to convert oil furnace to electric h...
- siemens s2a meter, no display
- what cause my kitchen to leak during the the rain. two story...
- How do I cap off an old saddle valve
- What makes the oil get hot in a mower.
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
- by David L.
Hi everyone! I have a ranch style house with a garage and screen porch which make up one end of the house. The 2 areas together make a 24x24 space. I want to convert this to indoor living space, w... read more
- by Admin
UFC Fighter Anthony Johnson Accused Of Animal Cruelty: Full Article: http://ewrestlingnews.com/news/ufc-fighter-anthony-johnson-accused-of-animal-cruelty > A petition has been circulating to have... read more
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: