Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- pex plumbing in attic exposed to extreme heat & cold
- Concrete slab over dirt floor and best insulation for baseme...
- Ceiling fan with 4 small light ceramic sockets. How do I loo...
- Should all thru-wall home ac units drain out condensate in h...
- How to repair Cinder Block Long driveway wall that has a bre...
- Developer Wants Some of My Land for a Road -- What do I need...
- Need Backup Generator
- How do I check if air vent is working?
- Getting a roof replaced under Insurance (hail damage)
- heat exchanger
- I am seeking to buy a 19"high and very wide toilet
- central heating batteries need replacing every day
- i have a bryant AHU the board is blinking 7 times what does ...
- hoover rug shampooer repair manuel
- We have a water shut off valve to a toilet that makes a high...
- We're looking at a 2stage keep rite and York. Which one is m...
- installing well with sandpoint not sure if were at water lev...
- how to clean a sump pump pit
- have a gas steam heat furnace that runs and will not turn of...
- Wall bows out in winter
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
- by N8N
http://www.costco.com/Feit-G25-LED-Globe-%7c-40W-Replacement-%7c-Uses-8W-%7c-510-Lumens-%7c-3%2c000K-Soft-White-%7c-25%2c000-Hours-%7c-4-pack.product.100116131.html Looking at Feit's web site they m... read more
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
- by simisoon
Hello Friends, I have taken over an old boat yard and there are several boat molds that have laminates in them from the last years. These were done to protect the mold from dust etc. My owner wants m... read more
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: