Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Transfer switch did not operate with last power outage
- New home owner: HVAC issues, what do i do?!
- Is there connection between twisting floor joists and cracks...
- Second Puron dump in a month. Now what?
- why back fill sand into a crawl space
- pex plumbing in attic exposed to extreme heat & cold
- Concrete slab over dirt floor and best insulation for baseme...
- Ceiling fan with 4 small light ceramic sockets. How do I loo...
- Should all thru-wall home ac units drain out condensate in h...
- How to repair Cinder Block Long driveway wall that has a bre...
- Poulan 2150.
- Can I use liquid nails to put a towel rack in my walk in sho...
- I just had a new condenser put in but when the unit kicks in...
- how many btu heater i need for 27'x 2' above pool
- Replace glass only patio slider
- can't turn the regeneration knob
- the ac will not come on no fan also and the red light blinks...
- how to clean a brass kick plate
- 44449 We have two heat pumps that have been repaired at leas...
- what gauge wire for 3 6 amp 240v heaters
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
- by Denny of PA
My well pump at the pressure tank is 45 psi. From one of my exterior facets I want to run a line to my garden located 300 feet away, to feed a trickle irrigation system consisting of 20 - 120' tric... read more
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
- by tmurph
An hours work is an hours work. Why should it pay less? I can think of no reason why two workers doing the same job should get different pay. read more
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: