Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there connection between twisting floor joists and cracks...
- Second Puron dump in a month. Now what?
- why back fill sand into a crawl space
- pex plumbing in attic exposed to extreme heat & cold
- Concrete slab over dirt floor and best insulation for baseme...
- Ceiling fan with 4 small light ceramic sockets. How do I loo...
- Should all thru-wall home ac units drain out condensate in h...
- How to repair Cinder Block Long driveway wall that has a bre...
- Developer Wants Some of My Land for a Road -- What do I need...
- Need Backup Generator
- What kind of oil should I use in the pump
- replacing bath drain face plate. old screws rusted and broke...
- Can a malfunctioning furnace valve cause flame rollout?
- Is it unsafe to temporarily connect a cable to a breaker to ...
- looking for manual for my 2.7hp had it for twenty years and ...
- avocado green appliance repair
- how do i solve a noise problem with the extrol
- Did anyone had a problem with painting wood treated with Jas...
- Is it to code if my Siemans type 1 panel has a mix of cuttle...
- balance townhome registars for winter, i am frooze downstair...
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
- by Murray
My basement was insulated and vapour barriered by my builder . Now I want to finish my basement . I have but the Dryco flooring down and now I want to 2x4 the walls . I want to spray foam but do I... read more
- by Captain Julesther O. Canada (C
Hi, I am Captain Julesther O. Canada (CE) PA, I am currently taking my masters degree at university of the philippines baguio, i am currently conducting a research on how can a filipino... read more
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
- by Kim C
Please help. I have a brand new New Yorker boiler with NO separate hot water heater. My settings are as follows. Start temp 140 HL 180 HL dif 10 LL 160 LL diff 10. Showers start out scalding hot and ... read more
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
- by Ant
Hello. Where can one/1 see and buy a small (5 feet) vertical curved cross bridge (e.g., http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/711jujWSSmL._SL1500_.jpg ) from a local retail store in So(uthern)... read more »
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: