Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- drywall problems in new house
- Default Why is my standing pilot gas valve wet?
- power not transferred to transfer switch box
- Can my 1972 Honeywell furnace blower be repaired? If not wha...
- Lawn mower wont start..
- Normally open honeywell zone valve motor operation
- Should mortar turn brown in color after adding water?
- how to repair an old pool that has a sand bottom and sides
- how long will it take for sealcoat asphalt to fade...it look...
- Bought new home swamp cooler question
- My kc9036 came with a drill bit but i can't find any piece t...
- The boiler turns off normal but every now and again the burn...
- Basement Remodel HELP
- oil or axle grease for turbine roof vents?
- my ficus ripen is not attaching to stucco wall - what can I ...
- furnace short cycles. it ignites for several minutes than cu...
- I have a Ryobi JM-100 Biscuit joiner that is locked in the o...
- amana air command 80 gas fired furnace pilate light won't he...
- had mold removed when Ibought house can it return?
- electric oven takes 35 minutes to preheat, broil component w...
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: