Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- Lawn mower wont start..
- Normally open honeywell zone valve motor operation
- Should mortar turn brown in color after adding water?
- how to repair an old pool that has a sand bottom and sides
- how long will it take for sealcoat asphalt to fade...it look...
- Bought new home swamp cooler question
- I bought a NEST and I cannot figure out which wires go where...
- Transfer switch did not operate with last power outage
- New home owner: HVAC issues, what do i do?!
- Is there connection between twisting floor joists and cracks...
- I have a model mv20s I can keep it running if I pour gas int...
- CANNON COALRIDGE GAS FIRE
- Should house be power washed before recaulking
- Installing dishwasher with no ground wire
- Where to put my connection box for my illuminated mirror?
- how do i remove a glass screen door
- Whats the difference between 95% and 96% variable furnace ef...
- How do you remove a shower handle without (no, missing) set ...
- what should i expect on a quotation for garden transforming?
- tap on shower mixer slack so cannot turn it off its the one ...
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
- by Jon
Inside heat pump evaporator coils freezing up. Tech came out said unit low on refrigerant and added 1 1/2 pounds. Worked a day and a half started freezing up again. Called same company, same tech ... read more
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: