Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
Frequently Asked Questions
- why back fill sand into a crawl space
- pex plumbing in attic exposed to extreme heat & cold
- Concrete slab over dirt floor and best insulation for baseme...
- Ceiling fan with 4 small light ceramic sockets. How do I loo...
- Should all thru-wall home ac units drain out condensate in h...
- How to repair Cinder Block Long driveway wall that has a bre...
- Developer Wants Some of My Land for a Road -- What do I need...
- Need Backup Generator
- How do I check if air vent is working?
- Getting a roof replaced under Insurance (hail damage)
- how to program backlight for honeywell rth8500 .
- i see the pilot is lit but faint and furnace wont ignite
- Pella versus Home Depot Fiberglass front entry door?
- How many therms should if take to heat a 759 square foot off...
- I need the manufacturer of ceiling fan E77491 Model 52SQTB t...
- After lighting burner goes out, purges lights, goes out. fla...
- door wont work seems like kicked out breaker is there a rese...
- How do you keep water above drain plate?
- I keep getting air in my boiler water pipes what could be wr...
- ideal concord free standing boiler will not fire up
Explore HomeOwners' Hub Web, RSS and Social Media interface to Usenet groups for homeowners!
The home improvement topics here range from tools and materials to codes and regulations and everything in between. Whether you are a novice or an experienced master, come join these discussions and you'll sure learn something new every time you come!
- by Danny D.
Troubleshooting advice requested, because the LED blinking constantly supposedly indicates that the heater is wired in reverse (which really isn't very likely, so I must be misinterpreting someth... read more
Whether you are building a home or an addition to it, hiring help or doing it yourself, it is imperative to make all the right decisions at the right time. Use these forums as a source of valuable information and advice from the construction industry pros and homeowners alike.
This category contains discussions about heating, ventilation and air conditioning trade, commonly referred to as HVAC. Although not as open for DIY homeowners as some other building trades, HVAC generates a considerable amount of topics about furnaces, A/C units, installation and maintenance of this equipment both by homeowners themselves and hired professional help.
Other Home Topics
The number of topics related to home ownership is so great, ranging from construction and architecture to lawn care and house chores, that some of the forums simply could not fit into an existing category and so we have collected them here, in "Other Topics"
Lawn and GardenTopics of great interest to homeowners who care for a garden or a lawn
We have collected a number of books and documents about home construction, design as well as its upkeep and improvement. Our library grows continuously so please make sure to check back here often. We will be linking the new books and documents as soon as they are available in electronic format.
our latest books and documents: