If you have a diesel car, look out.

An blatant lie. At least that's a more honorable approach than your norm.

Reply to
Richard

Sadly, it seems necessary, given there is so much rubbish given as facts on here.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sadly not, Turnip. Can't claim to have invented it. Hats off to the one who did, though. Given the names you just love to call others.

And that sort of bollocks just show why Turnip is such a good name for you.

If the efficiency of an engine improves from 20% to 40% that is a 100% improvement.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

If the amount of energy wasted by an engine falls from 80% to 60% that's only a 25% improvement.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Is your glass always half empty?

Reply to
Fredxx

:

Yes, as long as it's not my round, if it is my round then my glass his half full.

Reply to
whisky-dave