OT: Electric car batteries

In the 70's both Richmond and Richmond Hikll were WASP Bastions - but with "richmond" sounding like "rich man" to the Chinese, and so many more Chinese in Canada, you have to be able to read Chinese to navigate there. Punjabi helps a lot in Brampton..Hindi soesn't hurt either. I wouldn't necessarilly feel unsafe in either other than the lack of traffic sense in some areas.

We have rivers in England which can be turned on or off. I guess they let water out of a reservoir when the canoeists want to use it.
--
Peter is currently listening to 10 minutes of laughter set to music.

On 06/28/2016 12:18 PM, James Wilkinson wrote:

We have some that get turned on at random intervals. They sound a big frigging siren that means 'get your ass out of the way'.

Those sort of warnings just make kids jump in to enjoy the ride.
--
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?

Dodging those is what makes it fun. And a lifejacket won't stop you colliding with them.
--
My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli - a strong currant pulled him in.

I'd have a good mind to deliberately fall off and wrench my neck, which is of course exaggerated by the helmet, then make a huge claim against them.
--
Black holes are where god divided by zero.