OT: Electric car batteries

They must do, because every time I plug a USB device in, it just works.

You can have more than one size of something and still call it a standard.

I just connect the load to 5V and 0V. Who needs data?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

When I interview programmers I look at what they've done. Someone that's written an Android app on their own is worth more to me than a BS in Computer Science that's been hanging out in Mom's cellar playing video games. Now, if they're writing video games, that's another story.

Reply to
rbowman

We have some that get turned on at random intervals. They sound a big frigging siren that means 'get your ass out of the way'.

Reply to
rbowman

Bombing the shit out of sovereign nations? Being a lapdog for the US?

Reply to
rbowman

No anaerobic is okay too. As long as it lasts. I don't run so I mostly go anaerobic for short bursts up steep slopes.

Reply to
rbowman

Give that time too. The plods must watch US police shows and come down with penis envy.

Reply to
rbowman

We'd never allow it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

On a vegetarian diet, have you ever tried body building?

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I'd have a good mind to deliberately fall off and wrench my neck, which is of course exaggerated by the helmet, then make a huge claim against them.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Bombing the shit out of the neanderthals. And we didn't do enough of it. The whole place should have been levelled.

If Tony Blair is tried for war crimes, your ex-president will be brought into it to. Corbyn will get killed by the CIA.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Those sort of warnings just make kids jump in to enjoy the ride.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

You'll allow whatever the guy with the M-4 wants you to allow.

Reply to
rbowman

No, but there are some impressive vegan body builders. Of course, when you're striving for 4% body fat living on lettuce helps. Those people are, um, different, particularly the women.

Reply to
rbowman

I don't have a problem with that. Bring in Kissinger, the Clintons, Rice, Power, Obama, and Johnson if you want to go to the trouble of digging the son of a bitch up.

Reply to
rbowman

I don't want to, our stupid Labour leader wants to. I was just saying your lot would squash him like a fly if he ever tried to get them all into trouble.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I don't want to, our stupid Labour leader wants to. I was just saying your lot would squash him like a fly if he ever tried to get them all into trouble.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

I thought you required certain proteins and stuff to increase the muscle size. Those aren't in vegan diets.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Doesn't work like that over here. Policeman would lose his job very quickly.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

You can. Vegans come up short in a few things, notably D3 and B12. It certainly takes more planning than munching your way through 100 lbs. of boneless, skinless chicken breasts.

Reply to
rbowman

Too much hassle to change diet. I like to eat what I enjoy eating.

Reply to
James Wilkinson