OT: Electric car batteries

Dodging those is what makes it fun. And a lifejacket won't stop you colliding with them.
--
My friend drowned in a bowl of muesli - a strong currant pulled him in.

I'd have a good mind to deliberately fall off and wrench my neck, which is of course exaggerated by the helmet, then make a huge claim against them.
--
Black holes are where god divided by zero.