OT: Electric car batteries

I don't know how you're getting those figures, but when I looked at the electric cost it was about 5 times less than petrol. Sure our petrol costs more, but so does our electricity.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Using the Tesla numbers but at the actual rate that we pay in this area

Petrol cost is my actual cost and use. It will vary for different vehicles and fuel prices.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski