Gas shortage UK

yup.

gas in USA can still be something that is gaseous at room temperature. Like 'natural gas'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yes, all control freaks are wrong. So all political parties are wrong. But we can vote for the least interfering one, which is usually right wing. Right wing lets us decide things for ourselves, or with our pockets. Left wing steals from the rich to prop up the poor.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I know a couple of places that do. I sent an internet dish and some solar panels over there once.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

How can a cat produce a cooling effect? Do you make it run in a wheel to turn a compressor? Traditionally hamsters are for that.

And Amish with refridgeration? That would be against their rules surely?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Agreed, I vote Libertarian.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No problem having wind power all over every country and interconnecting us all with cables.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My grandmother did that with an old kettle. Turned it on with no water, no (or failed) cutout. Bang! Powdered limescale everywhere.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But calling it gas means it gets confused with real gas.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Light it, that should kill you.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

And those things would have happened if he wasn't president?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The same idiots that only vote for the two main parties, because "the other one won't get in". Well they won't if you never vote for them!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Sorry, not reading all that.

There you go then. As it becomes very expensive, we'll only use it for plastics.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I'm surprised it's still there, the proper one is copyrighted, especially the word "gridwatch".

I could have done, but only needed you to see the current readings.

The cables aren't big enough, we were maxing out all cables from Europe.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I don't think many people get confused.

Reply to
John Larkin

Even Americans?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

It could be very confusing if there if you also include the posibility of a gas (LPG) powered car.

Reply to
SteveW

That would be an "LNG powered car" or a "hydrogen powered car." Both rare.

Not confusing at all.

Reply to
John Larkin

In the UK I can simply say "my car can run on gas". Everyone knows it's propane. Americans are just thick. It's f****ng petrol, which is a liquid not a gas.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No we are not. It is short for gasoline. Brits get too wordy. Their standard page is bigger. Today's lingua Franca is American English.

Reply to
Frank

Bollocks !!!

What ???