Brinkmann gas grill parts

I know that Brinkmann went belly up.
I would like to find some ALL metal knobs if possible. The factory knows were cheap plastic that did not last 6 months.
There is no model number on the grill and I have no manual.
Any ideas?
Andy
On 9/10/2018 2:38 PM, Andy wrote:

Weber
The knobs my be common to fit a valve made by a third party. See if the fit another brand out there.
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 2:40:15 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Thanks.
Every site I checked require a model number.
Andy
On 9/10/2018 4:54 PM, Andy wrote:

Try customer service at this place to see how how can get the number. Or send them a knob to match
https://www.brinkmannpartsworld.com/customer-service
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 4:16:22 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

thanks. dont have any knobs.
i put a washer on the shaft.
Andy
On Monday, September 10, 2018 at 4:16:22 PM UTC-5, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I checked their site.
Both the original knob and the universal knobs are plastic.
Here is my "fix" using washers. :-)
It's not pretty, but it works.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0aizmg21cic1cyl/20180910_164301.jpg?dl=0
Andy