Brinkmann gas grill parts

I know that Brinkmann went belly up.

I would like to find some ALL metal knobs if possible. The factory knows were cheap plastic that did not last 6 months.

There is no model number on the grill and I have no manual.

Any ideas?

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Weber

The knobs my be common to fit a valve made by a third party. See if the fit another brand out there.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Thanks.

Every site I checked require a model number.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

Try customer service at this place to see how how can get the number. Or send them a knob to match

Ed Pawlowski

thanks. dont have any knobs.

i put a washer on the shaft.

Andy

Reply to
Andy

I checked their site.

Both the original knob and the universal knobs are plastic.

Here is my "fix" using washers. :-)

It's not pretty, but it works.

Andy

Reply to