Black and Decker Toaster Oven TOD330SS Fan

Brand nes, fan rattles, very noisy. Will ooen and try to fix before returning. Anyone had thus trouble and have easy fix? Im waiting to hear from mfr and dont expect part ti be sent.

Reply to
larrywidebutt

Fingers too big for keyboard.....

Brand NEW, fan rattles, very noisy. Will OPEN and try to fix before returning. Anyone had THIS trouble and have easy fix? Im waiting to hear from mfr and dont expect part TO be sent.

Reply to
larrywidebutt

wrote

returning. Anyone had THIS trouble and have easy fix? Im waiting to hear from mfr and dont expect part TO be sent.

Bought the same model. Fan rattled. Went back to the store and saw a new batch had come in with a different box. Same model number, country of origin, etc. Swapped for that one and fan makes no noise.

I didn't record either serial number, but the noisy version was made in early Oct 2017. The quite version was made in late October 2017.

This was the 3rd toaster oven I bought that week.

First was Hamilton Beach with slots in the top for toasting bread. Terrible idea... First, the door doesn't seal well and heat just pours out of the top -- not good for the cabinet above, cooking, or electricity bill. Also, the rounded door is a bad design because is made the opening to the oven a lot smaller. Returned that on a Monday. Bought Black & Decker Tuesday, swapped it out for a good one on Thursday.

This seems to be the routine these days with mechanical or election products. I never kept receipts before, but now I tape them to the product so they are ready for returning in a few months.

Reply to
Newgene McMensa