Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

agreed, many shops have switched due to the lower insurance costs, or the benefit of the employee safety. Many have not.

I was going to get one when my son got out of school that was the deal with the wife, but I am still getting lots of flack over it.

Reply to
woodchucker

It's your choice, it's their choice, it's anyone's choice to do so. Anything other than that-- having the choice to do so-- is communism, plain and simple.

If someone offers their patented technology for free for the "better good," good for them they are to be commended for their generosity.

If someone else decides to make a profit off of their hard work and intellectual property, then good for they, they deserve it.

If someone else judges that person for making money off their hard work and invention instead of giving it away, the fu@& you for judging them and wanting them to give their hard earned property away for free. If you choose to give something away which you rightly earned, then good for you. If you sanctimoniously judge someone for keeping the money they earn, then you are the problem, not them.

Reply to
-MIKE-

+8,000 ;~)
Reply to
Leon

Well you are close to correct. Any competent company would look into all of this prior to starting the process. They would not have been close to committing had the figures not already been considered.

Actually most manufactures and retail sales stores know exactly how many are being sold. That is where I got my information.

Only New are being compared. No manufacturer sells used equipment that

Reply to
Leon

The default with lawyers is scum-sucking. Do you have evidence that he is different from other lawyers?

Reply to
J. Clarke

I think that one would be thrown out at the first utterance of such silliness, likely awarding Gass all costs. Jurries don't always get a say.

Reply to
krw

Yes, in fact we all did. He *is* a lawyer, after all.

Reply to
krw

After the +100%, no, 20% more wouldn't (had a chance to) change my mind.

Reply to
krw

Any jurors familiar with Sawstop or having any opinion concerning it would likely be eliminated during jury selection. That doesn't mean that the ones who have been selected cannot be convinced that Gass is a flaming asshole who deserves to rot in Hell.

Reply to
J. Clarke

The important patents expire in a couple of years, IIRC.

The issue is not Gass making money. The issue is Gass' rent-seeking.

Reply to
krw

He "offered" them for a high price intended to enrich Gass. If you want to see how someone who actually cares about public safety handles it, look at how Daimler-Benz handled the patents on antiskid braking systems.

I begrudge anybody who wants laws passed that have the effect of putting money in their own pockets.

Reply to
J. Clarke

When you say "Volvo" you mean "Zhejiang Geely Holding Group". Volvo ceased to exist as an indpendent company in 1999.

Reply to
J. Clarke

The problem isn't that he wants to make a profit, it's that he pretends that he's an altruist and that he was forced to it only after all the evil businessmen spurned his offer to separate them from their capital.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Don't forget his back room dealings with the FTC.

Reply to
krw

I'm fine with capitalism. I'm not fine with some asshole saying "I'm out to save fingers, that's all I care about" and then showing that all he really cares about is lining his own pockets. It's called hypocrisy.

Reply to
J. Clarke

But will it be 20 percent? The 20 percent is for _Mexico_. It might be more for China.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Have you thought about getting therapy?

Reply to
Leon

Have you looked in the mirror lately, to see why people treat you like an ass hole?

Reply to
Leon

Life must really be hard for you at times.

Reply to
Leon

Oh boo hoo.

Reply to