Mortising the old way

Just an old machine on Craiglist locally.

Markem

Seems like there would be a museum that would like that.

Reply to
Bill

Neat machine, but the "old way" was with a mortise chisel (aka pigsticker).

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

Exactly, I think I saw some black and bright green paint on the picture in the link. ;~)

Reply to
Leon

In time and space everything is relative.

Reply to
Markem

That's exactly what the "old machine on Craigslist" is, a pigsticker with a big spring.

Reply to
Scott Lurndal

Yeah but getting the pig to hold still under it is the problem.

Reply to
Markem