TOT Hermes tracking

Pay peanuts....

Reply to
Jim K..

Hermes tracking tells me that their estimated delivery is the 16th of April - that's after they picked up the package on the 17th April.

Do they have some form of time machine or do they mean the 1th April

2020? Their tracking currently indicates that the package is still in transit and NOT out for delivery on the 19th.
Reply to
alan_m

I got fake news from their tracking system then abuse from the courier when I complained about it.

Reply to
Scott

A couple of years ago I complained about non-delivery.

They sent me a tiny photo of the 'signature'.

It was just a scribble.

I pressed home the point and they conceded.

However I used them in the past with no problems when sending out my Byte collection.

Alan

Reply to
pinnerite

This sounds like the human factor. I find the NHs has a tendency to use the American date format in texts taken from uk notation resulting in some very strange dates indeed. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You were probably the 20th person to say it, that is the problem! Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff