Wow, finally arriving

I bought something on Sept. 27th, and it was making good progress from Tennessee until October 4. But it's finaly arriving today. History reads from bottom up. Last step, all within Baltimmore, took 15 days. It's okay. I wasn't in a hurry. Just shows that it pays to wait.

Expected Delivery On 21 Oct

Tracking History October 21, 2020, 6:31 am Arrived at Post Office WINDSOR MILL, MD 21244 Your item arrived at the Post Office at 6:31 am on October 21, 2020 in WINDSOR MILL, MD 21244.

October 10, 2020 In Transit to Next Facility [I thought this message was automated and it didn't mean they knew where the package was, but who knows.]

October 6, 2020, 2:36 pm Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility BALTIMORE MD DISTRIBUTION CENTER

October 4, 2020, 7:02 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility BALTIMORE MD DISTRIBUTION CENTER

October 4, 2020, 6:03 pm Arrived at USPS Regional Facility LINTHICUM HEIGHTS MD DISTRIBUTION CENTER

October 4, 2020, 4:27 am Departed USPS Regional Facility NASHVILLE TN DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

Reply to
micky