Do you have Past Woodpeck Weekly Special Email?

Does anyone have any (many) of the past WOODPECKers

"WOODPECKER WEEKLY SPECIALS" emails?

Reply to
Jeremy

yes

Reply to
Runnonmt

Thank you very much! For those of you might want this information too, here it is ...

Subj: FREE DUST COLLECTION CABINET Date: 7/23/2004 1:21:37 PM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

SAVE $80 ON LE PACKAGE #2 Just getting started in woodworking or need a second router table for edge-forming and shaping. Our LE Router Table Package might be just the thing. SALE PRICE - $287 + $79.95 for DUST COLLECTION CABINET # dwndraft E-CLUB $287 Includes FREE DUST COLLECTION CABINET # dwndraft COUPON CODE â?" LEPK2

SAVE $5 OOPS SALE ! ON SELECT DUST FUNNELS These wonderful steel DUST FUNNELS are tons stronger then plastic molded ones. One minor problem, the steel ports are about 1/8? undersize and as such don't fit 4? hose as tightly as we'd like. Soooo?we're clearin'em out. Reg. Price - $40.00, Sale Price - $22.00 E-CLUB â?" ONLY $17.00 ea . (Prices limited to quantities on hand. No back-orders accepted.) COUPON CODE â?" DUSTFUN5

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday July 23, 2004 only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless noted. ONE WEEK SPECIAL. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY 7/30/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Subj: FREE SHIPPING on any Woodpeckers order! Date: 7/9/2004 8:02:16 AM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

It's true. From today until next Friday, July 16 th , you can order anything from our web site,

and have it shipped FREE to 48 contiguous U.S. States by UPS Ground, USPS Parcel Post or Priority Mail. Coupon Code: FREESHIP So take a moment and see if there isn't something you want from our full selection of Precision Woodworking Tools and SAVE.

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday July 9, 2004 only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless noted. Expires midnight , PST, Friday 7/16/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133

Subj: ONE MORE WEEK TO SAVE! Date: 6/25/2004 7:20:26 AM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

Only one more week to save on these great deals!

SAVE $30 ON A PRECISION ROUTER LIFT There's still nothing better then the Precision Router Lift. Now it can be yours at a great low price. E-Club price good on Fast or Fine Pitch. SALE PRICE - $289 E-CLUB $259 COUPON CODE â?" LIFT30 (This coupon code can also be used on any package that includes the PRL)

SAVE $30 ON A UNILIFT Have a Plunge Router? Now you can also have the best Plunge compatible lift for $30 less then our Sale Price. E-Club price good on Fast or Fine Pitch. SALE PRICE - $289 E-CLUB $259 COUPON CODE â?" LIFT30 (This coupon code can also be used on any package that includes the Unilift)

SAVE $30 ON ANY ROUTER TABLE We always offered the thickest, flattest router tables on the market. Now you can upgrade your home-made top to a Woodpecker top for less. SALE PRICE â?" from $129 to $219 E-CLUB $99 - $189 Coupon Code - TABLE30 (This coupon code can also be used on any package that includes a router table)

out all of the great deals on our Factory Refurbs! Supplies are extremely limited so get 'em while they last.
This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday June 18, 2004 only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless noted. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY 7/2/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe:

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133

440-230-2442 1-800-752-0725

Subj: Woodpecker Lift Sale Date: 6/18/2004 9:06:38 AM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

[...]

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday June 18, 2004 only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts unless noted. TWO WEEK SPECIAL. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY 7/2/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe:

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133

440-230-2442 1-800-752-0725

Subj: COMPLETE INCRA PACKAGE SALE! Date: 6/4/2004 1:39:50 PM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

TWIN PACKAGE #1 â?" SAVE $87 SALE $786 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $699

Coupon Code: TWINPACK1

TWIN PACKAGE #2 â?" SAVE $110 SALE $1,289 E-CLUB SPECIAL â?" $1,179

Coupon Code: TWINPACK2

LS RS PACKAGE #1 â?" SAVE $79 SALE $748 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $669

Coupon Code: LSRSPACK1

LS RS PACKAGE #2 â?" SAVE $79 SALE $768 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $689

Code: LSRSPACK2

LS RS PACKAGE #3 â?" SAVE $100 SALE $1,038 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $938

Coupon Code: LSRSPACK3

LS RS PACKAGE #4 â?" SAVE $120 SALE $1,278 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $1,158

Code: LSRSPACK4

LS RS PACKAGE #5 â?" SAVE $130 SALE $1,328 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $1,198

Coupon Code: LSRSPACK5

Get it here first. By Monday June 14 th you could be the first to have Incra's newest creation, the HingeCrafter. This is a vastly expanded hinge making tool designed to handle hinges from 3/8?, 1/2", 5/8? and 3/4" in size and lengths over 10?.

$59.95 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $53.95 COUPON CODE â?" HC10

10% DISCOUNT EXPIRING FRIDAY 6/4/04 , CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH THESE E-CLUB SPECIALS.

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

This offer valid on orders placed on or after Friday June 4, 2004 only. Specials cannot be combined with any other discounts. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY 6/11/04 .

-------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe:

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133

440-230-2442 1-800-752-0725

Subj: NEW INCRA HINGECRAFTER! Date: 5/28/2004 8:31:50 AM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

Get it here first. Incra is days away from announcing their brand new HingeCrafter. This is a vastly expanded hinge making tool designed to handle hinges from 3/8?, 1/2", 5/8? and 3/4" in size and lengths over 10?.

SALE $59.95 E-CLUB SPECIAL - $53.95 after 10% discount.

LAST WEEK - BIG 10% OFF SALE ! This is the last week of our big pre-Fathers Day Sale â?" Save 10% on anything. It's simple and true. Here's your chance to get your hands on a Precision Router Lift, Incra TS Systems, Incra LS Systems or one of our new Steel Router Table Cabinets?all at 10% less then what we charge every other day of the year.

Coupon Code - FD10

(Fine Print: 10% discount does not apply to shipping charges, power tools, and also can not be combined with discounted Gift Certificates or unexpired E-CLUB specials.)

We reserve the right to refuse any orders, so please don't abuse the offer. This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY

6/4/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133

440-230-2442

Subj: BIG 10% OFF SALE! Date: 5/21/2004 11:00:08 AM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

This is our big pre-Fathers Day Sale â?" Save 10% on anything. It's simple and true. Here's your chance to get your hands on a Precision Router Lift, Incra TS Systems, Incra LS Systems or one of our new Steel Router Table Cabinets?all at 10% less then what we charge every other day of the year.

But wait, there's more. We're extending this weeks special for an extra week. That should give you and those willing to contribute to your hobby more time to decide what to order, so, have fun.

(Fine Print: 10% discount does not apply to shipping charges and also can not be combined with discounted Gift Certificates or unexpired E-CLUB specials.)

We reserve the right to refuse any orders, so please don't abuse the offer.

COUPON CODE â?" FD10

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY

6/4/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First - N. Royalton, OH 44133

Subj: THIS WEEKS WOODPECKER SPECIALS! Date: 5/7/2004 7:47:58 AM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

NEW BIT RACKS â?" SAVE 10% We now offer an improved 18? bit rack. Holds 35 router bits.

COUPON CODE â?" BR10

INCRA MITER 5000 - FREE STOCK-GRIP FENCE ($27.95) Order an Incra MITER5000 at only $248 and get a FREE STOCK-GRIP auxiliary fence.

COUPON CODE â?" FREEMGAUXFNC

UPGRADE YOUR INCRA TS TO NEW LS AND SAVE $30 Now you can upgrade your ULTRA based TS to the new LS for $30 less.

Sale Price $199.00 E-CLUB - $169.00 (limit one) COUPON CODE â?" LSUPGRADE

12? 3-DRAWER CABINET â?" CLOSE OUT â?"SAVE $30 We've discontinued this cabinet. Take advantage of great low price on remaining inventory.
Price $99.00 E-CLUB - $69.00 (limited qty) COUPON CODE â?" CAB12-20

FREE LPT FENCE (One FREE LPT FENCE #lptfence with each purchase of $20 in related parts which includes LPT BRACKET KIT, LPT STOP (SHORT), LPT STOP (LONG))

COUPON CODE â?" FREELPTFENCE

36? SHOPSTOP FENCE â?" CLEARANCE
Sale Price $17.50 E-CLUB - $15.50 (any qty) COUPON CODE â?" SSF

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST FRIDAY

5/14/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First, N. Royalton, OH 44133

440-230-2442

Subj: THIS WEEKS WOODPECKER SPECIALS! Date: 4/23/2004 9:32:59 AM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

For those of you who didn't get the second broadcast last week, here it is again. This is a brand new drill press table utilizing our new Quick-Stops to simplify the drilling of accurately spaced holes. Take a look and see what you think.

Price - $129 E-CLUB - $119 COUPON CODE â?" QSDP (SAVE $10)

36? SHOPSTOP FENCE â?" CLEARANCE
Sale Price 3+ $17.50 E-CLUB - $15.50 (any qty) COUPON CODE - SSF

OOPS SALE ! ON SELECT DUST FUNNELS (New any qty pricing) These wonderful steel DUST FUNNELS are tons stronger then plastic molded ones. One minor problem, the steel ports are about 1/8? undersize and as such don't fit 4? hose as tightly as we'd like. Soooo?we're clearin'em out.

Sale Price $22.00 E-CLUB â?" $15.00 ea . (Limited quantities. No back-orders.) COUPON CODE â?" DUSTFUN5

INCRA TRACK DRILL PRESS TABLES â?" DISCONTINUED The Incra Track Drill Press Table will be discontinued once current supplies are sold. Get'm while you can.

Sale Price $169.00 E-CLUB - $129.00 COUPON CODE â?" DPTABLE

DRAWER SLIDES â?" 10% SALE Save 10% on any qty of ball bearing drawer slides.

COUPON CODE â?" DS10

PRECISION TRIANGLES â?" SALE Save $5 on our Precision Triangle Set. Includes both 4.5 and 6.25.

Sale Price $39.95 E_CLUB - $34.95 COUPON CODE â?" PTR5

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST THURSDAY

4/30/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, Oh 44133

440-230-2442

Subj: Variety of CLOSE OUT items. Date: 4/16/2004 3:26:19 PM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

Check out our new KNOB page! Bigger selection, better prices.

BLOW OUT! 16 pc Forstner Bit Set Closeout item. Get'm while they last. Sale Price $34.95 E-CLUB only $29 COUPON CODE â?" FB5

BLOW OUT! 8? Dial Calipers Closeout item. Get'm while they last. Sale Price $39.95 E-CLUB only $29 COUPON CODE â?" DIA8

BLOW OUT! 6? Digital Calipers Closeout item. Get'm while they last. Sale Price $29.95 E-CLUB only $24 COUPON CODE â?" DIG6

BLOW OUT! 24? Anodize Aluminum Fence Closeout item. Get'm while they last. Sale Price $29.95 E-CLUB only $19 COUPON CODE â?" GPF

BLOW OUT! 20 X 20 X 1 Maple Block Bench Top Closeout item. Get'm while they last. Sale Price $19.00 E-CLUB only $15 COUPON CODE â?" MB

BLOW OUT! 4? 300 lb Total-Lock Swivel Caster Closeout item. Get'm while they last. Sale Price $19.95 E-CLUB only $14 ea. COUPON CODE â?" TLSC

OUT! 4? 300 lb Fixed Caster Closeout item. Get'm while they last. Sale Price $8.00 E-CLUB only $5 ea. COUPON CODE â?" FC

SAVE $10 on 5? INCRA GUARANTEED SQUARES Save $10 on 5? Combo. Sale Price - $69.95 E-CLUB only $59.95. COUPON CODE â?" SQUARE10

SAVE $10 on 7? INCRA GUARANTEED SQUARES Save $10 on 5? Combo. Sale Price - $89.95 E-CLUB only $79.95. COUPON CODE â?" SQUARE10

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST THURSDAY

4/23/04 .

NEW TO E-CLUB? It's simple; take advantage of any or all of the above specials by entering coupon codes in coupon field when checking out.

Have a nice weekend.

Richard Hummel President, Woodpeckers Inc.

Woodpeckers Inc. 11050 Industrial First N. Royalton, OH 44133

440-230-2442

Subj: NEW QUICK-STOP DRILL PRESS TABLE Date: 4/16/2004 7:55:40 PM Central Daylight Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

It was too late to include this in our earlier broadcast, but it's better late then never. This is a brand new drill press table utilizing our new Quick-Stops to simplify the drilling of accurately spaced holes. Take a look and see what you think. Sale Price - $129 E-CLUB - $119 COUPON CODE â?" QSDP (SAVE $10)

Subj: LIFTS & SLED SALE Date: 4/2/2004 11:06:55 AM Central Standard Time From: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com To: snipped-for-privacy@woodpeck.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

This weeks E-Club offer is EXCLUSIVE to E-Club members.

Check out our new KNOB page! Bigger selection, better prices.

SAVE $20 on a Woodpecker Precision Router Lift. For one week only, order a 16-Fast Pitch or 32-Fine Pitch Precision Router Lift and save $20. Sale Price - $289 E-CLUB only $269. COUPON CODE â?" PRL20

SAVE $20 on a Woodpecker UNILIFT. For one week only, order a 16-Fast Pitch or 32-Fine Pitch UNLIFT and save $20. Sale Price - $289 E-CLUB only $269. COUPON CODE â?" UNLIFT20

SAVE $20 on a Incra MITER5000. For one week only, order Incra MITER5000 Miter Sled and save $20. Sale Price - $248 E-CLUB only $228. COUPON CODE â?" M5K20

OOPS SALE ! ON SELECT DUST FUNNELS These wonderful steel DUST FUNNELS are tons stronger then plastic molded ones. One minor problem, the steel ports are about 1/8? undersize and as such don't fit 4? hose as tightly as we'd like. Soooo?we're clearin'em out. Reg. Price - $40.00, Sale Price - $22.00 E-CLUB â?" ONLY $17.00 ea . (Prices limited to quantities on hand. No back-orders accepted.) COUPON CODE â?" DUSTFUN5

This offer valid on new orders only. Expires midnight PST THURSDAY

4/8/04 .