Amazon does weird shipping things

Even Amazon does weird shipping things, most recent at the top:

Shipped with Amazon Tracking ID: TBA014988817904 Friday, April 2

6:47 AM Package arrived at a carrier facility Glen Burnie, US

Thursday, April 1

7:37 PM Package departed an Amazon facility Aberdeen, Maryland US 4:41 PM Package arrived at an Amazon facility Aberdeen, Maryland US 1:51 PM Package departed an Amazon facility Baltimore, MARYLAND US 10:32 AM Package arrived at an Amazon facility Baltimore, MARYLAND US

Wednesday, March 31

5:15 PM Package departed an Amazon facility Hebron, KENTUCKY US

So, I live 27 miles from the big "fulfillment" center in Baltimore and

43 miles from a sorting center in Aberdeen. So why did it go to Aberdeen after it was closer to me in Baltimore.

Could it in order to complete the order?

It could not have arrived on Thursday anyhow, and is supposed to arrive today, Friday.

I've had the post office send an ebay package to Frederick, an hour west of here, and back again the next day. In that case, there was only one item in the shipment, so it didn't go there to complete an order.

???

Reply to
micky