Gas shortage UK

Trump owns Apple?

We're giving everyone $5000 this year, but we call it Christmas. I hope nobody has a heart attack.

Reply to
John Larkin

Of course. Everything goes through our payroll service, who does all the deductions and pays the many taxes. I'd get a check for about half the amount, so I elected to skip it.

Reply to
John Larkin

Foxconn, no wonder Apple products are shit. I've had the misfortune to use Foxconn PC motherboards. Utter rubbish in every way.

So this riot, all over people worrying about a little virus, pathetic. I've taken no vaccine, I've worn no mask, yet I'm still here, so is everyone I know that caught it (pre-vaccine). Some of those caught it after the vaccine too, and.... had the same symptoms precisely.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

All tax is theft.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Payroll tax. It should have been paid on those bonuses but it wasn't.

The company saved on withholding and got to write off the checks as subsidiary expenses. Meanwhile, the executives were able to claim the checks as freelance income, which allowed them to stash some of that money in tax-free savings accounts available only to the self-employed.

Cindy Hamilton

Who gives a f*ck?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Don't know. Only direct employees get W2's. Others get 1099's.

Genuine expense reimbursements get neither.

Our tax code is something like 20,000 pages. It's a disgrace.

I wonder how Joe handled the payoffs from Hunter. Maybe we'll see.

Reply to
John Larkin

We do need roads and parks and stuff, and some people need help or they will die. Efficient taxation, which we don't have, is reasonable.

Reply to
John Larkin

Pythagorean theorem: 24 words The Lord's Prayer: 66 words Archimedes' Principle: 67 words The Ten Commandments: 179 words The Gettysburg Address: 286 words The US government regulations on the sale of cabbage: 26,911 words

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Pay for them as you use them.

No, just leave land unused. It's called mountains.

Charge them for it, or let therm be out of the gene pool.

Zero taxation is reasonable.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey