Gas shortage UK

Why did California end up so screwed up? They even banned topless women in public. Which is sexist....

It burns to create CO2 and water, nothing toxic whatsoever. It's not like petrol.

But not efficiently presumably. Gas by it's very nature starts the process by creating heat, the opposite of what you need. Whereas an electric compressor creates movement.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But doesn't that create a lot of heat? More than motor coils would?

Then I won't look, it's too late to think hard.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Because they are either:

a) net tax recipients, or

b) fictitious

Reply to
Joe

I knew that as the Electrolux cycle.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

I get the impression that the idea of the renewables programme is to get rid of industry, transport, and people.

Reply to
Spike

Do you disagree with the numbers?

Apparently hybrids are the worst.

It's mostly methane.

Reply to
John Larkin

Which compresses the refrigerant gas which then gets hot and has to be cooled down using a heat exchanger before it is ready to be expanded again and get cold.

John

Reply to
John Walliker

Which is a better religion than the liberal one.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Nothing sux like an Electrolux.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

We do need to get rid of people. 8 billion on this little planet is too much. But this view gets the anti-Nazi brigade all upset.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

People who receive money from the government should not be allowed to vote. That amounts to bribery.

Indeed.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If you care for people, you're free to give to charity. But forcing everyone to give to charity is clearly wrong. I want to decide if and where my money goes.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Eh? That line was in response to your mention of fires.

Hybrids are stupid. When the Prius came out, a decent diesel car used less fuel.

I know, but I didn't know what the acronym stood for. Far too many acronyms in use. Type any three letters into an acronym finder, and you;'ll get about 30 possibilities.

In the UK we just say gas, since we don't have this problem renaming petrol.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Agreed in the strongest possible terms.

Although.... I do prefer a digital speedometer in the car for a quick reading when there's a pig ahead.

I wish it didn't. American is hard to understand, I often turn on the subtitles.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Yes. The greenie thing is a path to power through fear.

Reply to
John Larkin

Just like religion.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

That's *you* not voting then.

Reply to
The Genetically Unmodified Paul Pot "(Still" a natural human being as God "created

Just because I collect something doesn't mean I think I should be able to.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You're not still a f****ng believer are you? What made you go nuts?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You'd rather not have disclosures upfront? He sounds like someone I'd be comfortable buying a house from.

Reply to
corvid