Gas shortage UK

I thought natural gas could still be used to top yourself?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

You know that actually providing a link to a data source is of use to people - they can either agree or refute your claim.

What I see is pretty normal usage and well under capacity.

I was surprised how much wind-power is contributing to the overall energy budget.

And there is always Texas if you want to see a place in serious trouble thanks to the politicians - who happen to be...

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Yeah, so? Unless that's Brit-speak for something other than an infidel.

Reply to
rbowman

Which is what I did.

I see us having to buy stuff form Europe, and the gas being very low.

Is the fake site. You should look at the far more useful

All we need to do is triple it and we can run on wind alone.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Religions don't often have the goal of Destroying Capitalism.

Reply to
John Larkin

Party? I don't belong to any party.

My preferred policy is pluralism; let people do and believe what they want, and see what works.

Reply to
John Larkin

Anybody who thinks they understand everything and want to control everything is usually wrong.

Reply to
John Larkin

Work on mini-nukes or thorium or fusion or grid-scale storage or something for a hundred years, frack meanwhile.

Half the population of Africa doesn't even have electricity.

Reply to
John Larkin

Our news media, A.K.A. American Pravda pounds the Left Wing agenda day and night.

Gee Wiz comrade, why was it that the "rich got richer and the poor got poorer" under Obama's Great Recession and why is it that the Rich do so well under Bidenflation?

You got a propaganda narrative for that one too?

Uhh, not quite. The left steals from the middle class to give to their rich allies and gives a pittance to the poor as cover. Exactly what to you think Bidenflation is all about?

Catholic Church has been full on Marxists for years. Islam hates usury and money lending with a passion.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That is libertarian conservatism. Far too risky for the people who run things. Authoritarian control of everything is their goal.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Please don't promote that scam site

https:gridwatch.org.uk™ is the genuine not for profit one

You hadn't bothered to actually plot the latest storms sweeping across the UK?

Europe generating lots of stupid wind energy, cant get rid of it, so sell it to Britain at silly prices.

Britain says 'thank you' and shuts down gas. It will all be the other way tomorrow.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Since you did not provide a cite, I am going to have to believe you made that up Bob.

And if true, do you realize that you just confirmed that he took bribes? Books and speaking are the traditional ways of taking bribed.

And as far as Netflix goes, he single handedly ruined them.

I had a little one too. It was useless

The problem as we all knew in the first place is that we fall into the trap dictated by a well known proverb. Don't put all your eggs in one basket or ifyou drop them they will all break. We are doing exactly the same with our use of the Internet of course. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Mindlessly superficial with power generation.

And we did when almost all power generation except in the most remote islands etc was done with coal. It worked fine.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Kerboom, or maybe just not worked at all. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Because most people don't understand control theory, can't distinguish between short and long term effects.

Reply to
John Larkin