Subject Author Posted Replies

Pipe leak or plug?
Yeah, and the sheet metal and floor show the effects of surface condensation as well... --
13
13

Canada fines illegal aliens...
American Hikers have been fined for hiking in Canada - when they were supposed to be passing straight through.
2
2

PURCHASE GOOD QUALITY BLUE BERRY ONLINE
Email : Whatsapp us at : +1 (786) 592-4165 wickr : empire155 website : purchase good quality blue berry online Blueberry Blueberry is a popular, flavor-forward indica hybrid with a strong genetic...

OT - tear gass and pepper spray

Shame on CBS !
I tried to send this last night , had some settings wrong ... Just watching the evening lies , and they have so far done 2 short segments about the race car noose guy . Only thing is , the "noose"...

Leak in air intake for AC
I have left a maintenance request for this to my apartment manager. But it is late. I was walking barefoot and noticed wet spots in my bedroom and other places on my carpet. I did some investigation....
2
2

Am I being censored ?
I have tried twice now to post content critical of a major media outlet showing misleading content , neither of those attempts have shown up ... Just for fun , here's the original content : Just...
19
19

Shame on CBS !
Second attempt to post this ... Just watching the evening lies , and they have so far done 2 short segments about the race car noose guy . Only thing is , the "noose" turns out to be a pull cord...

Toilet Float Valve fix!
I had my toilet float valve ciese up and quit, so I filled the toilet bowl with hot/warm water for one more forced flush and the next day it worked normally! Try this and see! Thanks! John Kuthe,...
1
1

Toilet Float Valve fix!
I had my toilet float valve ciese up and quit, so I filled the toilet bowl with hot/warm water for one more forced flush and the next day it worked normally! Try this and see! Thanks! John Kuthe,...

Shame on CBS !
Just watching the evening lies , and they have so far done 2 short segments about the race car noose guy . Only thing is , the "noose" turns out to be a pull cord dangling from the roll-up door . And...
141
141

Adjustable height fixture for grow light
It worked for me when I used a fluorescent shop light as a grow light. Would work if you set it up like that in the beginning. Now you have to lower the plant as it grows. I have an old lab jack that...
13
13

uhoh ... I Just SNEEZED, coughed, and SNEEZED again!
Time to take my allergy pill. People on the left will claim I've got covid! Sorry to disappoint!
21
21

DOCTOR TELLS MAN HE'S INFERTILE, THEN REALIZES WHY
The man's a dickless wonder is why. Discuss...

Re: Car repair newsgroup
Regarding this question today asking for "car repair" newsgroups on: o <>o <>Titled: o Car repair newsgroup <> "I did a google search, but did not find a car repair newsgroup. Surely, there is one? I...
7
7