Natural Gas pressure.

Can anyone tell me what pressure the Natural gas from you local service provider is supplied at ?

I know that pressure after the Combo Valve should be approx 3.5" w.c. And the the pressure after the gas meter should be between 7-9" w.c.

But my question is, what is the pressure supplied to the meter/regulator ?

Is it the same in all parts of the country (US) and is it the same as what is supplied in Canada and Mexico ?

Thanks Sid.

Reply to
Sid 03

DAGS

gfretwell

I had found this one that states 60 PSI, but not nearly the detail as the article that you provided.

Sid 03