Natural Gas pressure.

Can anyone tell me what pressure the Natural gas from you local service provider is supplied at ?
I know that pressure after the Combo Valve should be approx 3.5" w.c.
And the the pressure after the gas meter should be between 7-9" w.c.
But my question is, what is the pressure supplied to the meter/regulator ?
Is it the same in all parts of the country (US) and is it the same as what is supplied in Canada and Mexico ?
Thanks
Sid.
Reply to
Sid 03
On Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:01:26 -0700 (PDT), Sid 03 snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:
DAGS
Reply to
gfretwell
I had found this one that states 60 PSI, but not nearly the detail as the article that you provided.

Reply to
Sid 03

Site Timeline Threads