Daylight Stupid Time ends on Sunday 11/01

Yeah, I hate this time change more than the one in the spring. I'll spend two weeks waking up an hour early.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

I think we should change our clocks four times a year to keep the time it gets dark in the evenings more consistent. 7-7:30PMish. Here in STL in the Summer it gets dark at almost 9PM and in Winter 4:30-5PM! If we adjusted clocks on the Equinoxes and Solstices up-an-hour, then back, then ahead-an-hour, then back it would equalize the getting dark times a lot more.

John Kuthe, Climate Anarchist, Suburban Renewalist and Vegetarian

Reply to
John Kuthe

Think of all the delayed projects you can get done with that extra hour. Not me, though. Conservation of personal energy is really high on my list of priorities.

Reply to
Dean Hoffman

At 3 am? When 5 of 7 days I have to go to work after working on these delayed projects? No, I don't think so.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

On Sat, 31 Oct 2020 08:37:24 -0500, Dean Hoffman posted for all of us to digest...

Mine too. I don't list my priorities because that would take too much energy.

Reply to
Tekkie©