320-day blinds

Have you seen the tv commercial for 3-Day Blinds?

It shows a family with a toddler girl, who goes into high school, gets accepted to college, and then gets out of the car with her new baby, to show the grandparents. All because they use the right kind of window blind.

It's silly enough when the right toothpaste gets someone a hunky looking boyfriend, but at least there's a kernel of truth in that one.

But the blinds-thing is just ridiculous!

Reply to
micky

It's a good bet the new mom is a democrat.

Reply to
manboobs

If they have the same blinds throughout the commercial, they're selling the idea that the blinds are durable, despite being thrown together in three days.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelica...

The blinds are designed for use in Lori Lightfoot's Chicago. When closed they will deflect a 9mm bullet for the toddler will be able to grow to adulthood without becoming collateral damage.

Reply to
rbowman

I don't think they show the blinds. Maybe in one scene, but you can't see any details. In another scene, the husband is looking out the window as his daughter arrives with the baby and you can't see the blinds at all.

But I see your point, Even without showing them, you see 25 years of time pass.

This reminds me of when I was a Fuller Brush man. I really did meet people in their homes who told me that their brush had lasted a long time. Don't all brushes last a long time?

Reply to
micky