The Emy Louie Show,hosted by Emy Louie,Fridays 10:00 - 11:00 AM (PST), 1:00 - 2:00 PM (EST) on BBSRadio

The Emy Louie Show hosted by Emy Louie

Fridays 10:00 - 11:00 AM (PST) 1:00 - 2:00 PM (EST)

Email: snipped-for-privacy@emylouie.com Website: EmyLouie.com

Emy Louie, Inc. is an Architecture and Feng Shui Consulting firm.

  • Home consultations for a more nurturing, peaceful and harmonious environment * Consultations for home staging and home relocation Business * Consultations for increased sales for retail shops & increased productivity for offices * Workshops and lectures * Phone consultations available

"The Emy Louie Show"

"The Emy Louie Show" focuses on Feng Shui, Architecture and related topics. It is broadcasted on the Voice America's 7th Wave Network Channel. Show schedule: live Tuesdays at 9am EST. Beginning April 12,

2007: live Thursdays at 10am EST.

About Emy Louie Emy Louie, AIA, FSII, IFSG, is one of the Feng Shui Architecture?s leading experts. Born in Hong Kong, raised and educated in Hawaii, and now president of a Feng Shui consulting firm in North Carolina, USA, she has dedicated her life to integrating the ancient Chinese art of placement, Feng Shui, with the modern sciences of Architecture. Emy Louie is the author of numerous publications on Feng Shui and Architecture and she has also been a TV producer and talk show host in North Carolina. She is perhaps most notable for her inspiration talks, lectures, and workshops that she continues to develop for a worldwide audience. Always on top of the latest in Feng Shui and Architecture, Emy Louie hosts a live international radio talk show that explores the richness of Feng Shui, architecture and many other fascinating fields. The show, entitled "The Emy Louie Show" broadcasts on the 7th Wave Network.

Biography I was born in Hong Kong, China and my family immigrated to Hawaii when I was three. We lived right outside Honolulu's Chinatown and I remember my grandparents, parents, aunts and uncles all giving us kids lay-cee (lucky red envelopes with money) during the holidays, which was a huge treat for me. In my Chinese-American household, we always did this or that for good luck, and I grew up with the cultural aspects of Feng Shui even though I didn't know it at the time.

I did know that I had a passion for architecture, and my formal schooling led me to earning a bachelor's degree from the School of Architecture at the University of Hawaii. One of the most valuable things I took from my college education was studying abroad in the papal city of Rome, Italy. My place of residence and schooling was just half a mile away from the Vatican. We studied many styles of architecture: ancient, renaissance, mannerist, baroque, modern, and little did I know that this was just the beginning of my studies, training, and travels.

I met my husband in Seattle, Washington, and we later moved to the Raleigh-Durham-Chapel Hill region of North Carolina, where we now happily reside with our beautiful young daughter. The house the family lives in was completed in 1998 (its design was my earliest effort to overlay the Feng Shui Bagua over an architectural design). I was licensed as an architect in 1997 and in 2000, I founded my own residential design practice and began to teach design classes and workshops.

Beginning in 2002, I was in search for more peace and serenity in my life. Then one day it came to me that 80% of how I felt in the mornings was based on the first thing I saw in my bedroom upon wakening. Was it possible that the quality of my life was affected by my physical environment?

The answer is "yes."

The practice of using Pyramid Feng Shui to create a optimal environments also benefited others tremendously that I dedicated my life to practicing it professionally. I studied Pyramid School Feng Shui under Nancilee Wydra of the Feng Shui Institute of America, and in 2003 I became a certified Pyramid Feng Shui practitioner. I look forward to forging new partnerships with those who take a proactive approach to improving the quality of life through the cultivation of the physical environment. Emy Louie, AIA, FSII, IFSG

Emy Louie, AIA, FSII, IFSG Emy Louie, Inc. Feng Shui Consulting 4824 Sandberry Lane Raleigh, North Carolina 27613 USA Mobile: (919) 880-4545 Office: (919) 845-8205

Email: snipped-for-privacy@emylouie.com Website: EmyLouie.com

-- BBSradio

Gerard