Hampton Court Flower Show: photos from the 2003 show

I took some photos at Hampton Court Flower Show (on Wednesday 9th July

2003), and have posted them on this page of my website:
you missed the Chelsea Flower Show, I also took pictures at this event and put them at:
hope you enjoy them.

Regards

Mark

PS: My website ("UK Student Life") aims to introduce British culture and life to people from other countries who come to study in the UK (although much of the site will also be interesting/useful for British people!) If you know anyone who may enjoy looking at the site, please let him/her know the homepage:

Thank you.

Reply to
UKStudentLife.com

Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit of voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O((

I'm glad you liked the photos. Sorry, I don't think I have a photo of the children's hospice garden. There's so much to see there! I hope that you can get a picture from someone else.

Best wishes

Mark

Reply to
UKStudentLife.com

: > Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice : > garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit : of : > voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O(( : >

: > K : >

: >

: : I shall be at Hampton Court tomorrow (Saturday) and will have my camera, so : I'll try to get some photos of the Children's Hospice Garden for you. : : If anyone else is going and wants to put a face to a name I shall be working : in the NCCPG Plant Heritage marquee from 2-6pm. : : Natalie : Thanks, Natalie, hope you have a great day. I bought about 4 plants from the NCCPG marquee on Thursday.

Thanks, Mark. I've had a look at the RHS website and it's got a 360 degree picture.

: > Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice : > garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit of : > voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O(( : >

: > K

Thanks, thanks, thanks for those gorgeous pictures! I am wallowing in sentimental memories of my long-ago visit to Hampton Court, and that awesome Wisteria, which is how old again?

You are one helluva photographer!

Reply to
Persephone