OT: Wrong pets?

Most people like it, hence the "Fail Army" channel on Youtube, Beadle's "You've been Framed" on our Channel 4, etc.

Youtube will help you. It really is funny.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

You have actually, its called cheese.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Sourced from cow's milk.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

For 100 quid one could be patient.

Reply to
rbowman

Yeah, but few barns hold 80,000 head. Harris certainly isn't the only one but their land is next to a heavily traveled interstate highway.

Reply to
rbowman

Parrots. That's what you need. Norwegian Blue. Crap everywhere. Who's a pretty boy then? Cup of tea, cup of tea Squaaaaaaak

Reply to
Andy Bennet

I've got 5 of those too.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

te:

Well I've been looking for one for up to =A340 for the last 2 months, th= ey seem to have gone up in price recently. Of course it did mean I got = a lot of money for my kittens (=A3100 each, popular colours sold in the = hour, others took a week).

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

So why didn't you keep some of the kittens below ?

Fark, our council kills them because no one wants them.

Reply to
Rod Speed

e:

rote:

Inbreeding.

You wouldn't get =A3100 of meat off a cat.

I do find it amusing that people care about this though. Everyone got a= ll upset because they were eating horse instead of cow. So what? Eithe= r you don't mind eating animals or you do. Why is a horse wrong to eat = but a cow not?

They're very popular around here. I see as many folk with cats as dogs.=

And for some reason neither is sold in pet shops, so they all have to be= sold privately.

In fact I haven't seen parrots in pet shops recently either. Something = funny going on. More meddling government regulations.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Yeah, we've just seen them banned here. And in theory they have to be microchipped and desexed before selling them privately although most just ignore that shit.

That's the reason the council has to kill the cats, they have to microchip and desex them and they obviously have to charge the new owner for that and when no one bothers with private give away free kittens, no one is going to get them from the council.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Are they anything special like Norwegian Forest Cats or just run of the mill moggies?

I remember one ill-fated cat adventure from my childhood. We bought our milk at a local dairy farm and I observed there were a lot of cats around. I asked the farmer and he said "just pick one you like. They're nothing special." It was going well until I got the damn thing in the car. I was in the back seat getting my ass handed to me while my father was in the front seat laughing. I finally managed to get a door open and launched the cat.

Reply to
rbowman

because a horse is a "four-legged friend"

Reply to
charles

i KNOW. A not-so-pleasant Pheasant Plucker

Reply to
Andy Bennet

In your case, yes. They might end up smarter than you.

Reply to
GordonD

Hey, I'm not a Glaswegian.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

But you didn't have enough of a clue to get qualified in an area where there were jobs where you prefer to 'live'

Reply to
Rod Speed

There are f*ck all jobs anywhere in the UK. This country is a piece of shit.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Must be why the unemployment rate is so low.

You're currently free to move to anywhere else in the EU that takes your fancy. Better move now tho, you wont be able to in 6 months.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You must realise those figures are fudged by the government.

I'd need to learn to speak a foreign language, with all those stupid things like feminine nouns.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife