Cats & dogs problems

Hi

I'm due to take possesion back off our house which we rented out to a friend for a few years. the 'friend', unbeknown to us, was using it as a rescue home for dogs (sometimes as much as twenty) and her half a dozen cats. The problem is she has lifted the carpets and the animals have been messing on the bare concrete. Now i'm wondering if the piss has got into the floor so will I ever get the smell out of there and can anyone suggest what I can use to clear the smell?

TIA Steve

Reply to
Steve

Jays Fluid

Reply to
keith_765

Tile it

Reply to
ANDY

I've not used this (Urine Off) but it's supposed to be good:

but I'll need some for my bathroom wooden floor, that has a pissed soaked carpet on it - the wood stinks too now - not from us! from previous occupants!

If you get some post back!

HTH

black cat

Reply to