More of Mikes kittens

just generally looking cute

One of them is litter trained

And one of them is already trained for Pounders garden

ARW

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 15:56:02 +0100, ARW

Mark it OT ffs mate else real men might have their brains mushed. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. OOI, do you also spam everyone in your address book with 'jokes' and cat related / girly stuff? ;-)

Reply to
T i m

Was the subject line not clear enough for you to understand?

Do you really need a OT in front of it?

Reply to
ARW

Coincidence. I've just had 5. Keeping one, the other four selling for = =A350 each. They can pay for their own food.

-- =

When they found out their wives were attending a sex-toy party, the husbands refused to go and pick them up, and instead left them to their own devices.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Presumably mumcat did it herself.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well, yes, but 'the point is that we normally request that anything that is so completely and utterly off topic (amongst 'geezers' especially) as pictures of f'in cats is marked as such. Not my rules mate. People don't even post picture of their own human babies here and I've not seen a picture of a puppy either.

I don't no, because they aren't my rules but ... if I was to accidentally click on one of the links thinking it was actually something even vaguely d-i-y related (such things do happen) then because I have a natural immunity to being 'brain mushed' because 1) I'm 'a geezer' and 2) I've built up immunity by having a real 'companion animal' (in this case, dogs), I'm ok. Others may not be so fortunate. ;-(

And it obviously does mush peoples brains ... after all, would you expect a qualified electrician to put a bolster to a wall without running stud / cable finder over it first?

I bet you would have done, before your brain became 'cat mushed'. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

You have trained 4 cats to go shopping?

Reply to
ARW

I would expect a qualified electrician to run a detector over the wall before bashing into it with a bolster. But this is Wodsworth, hard man, council estate cat lover.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Pssst! It needs a dadcat too.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

There are no rules in newsgroups.

Irrelevant.

Then you'd be an idiot, it clearly says "KITTENS".

Dogs are lazy, you have to do the walking for them.

Some people do. It depends how pessimistic you are.

Cats have nothing to do with someone's ability to do electrical work.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, they pay, I shop.

I did once place a can of cat food where their food bowl goes. They got= really confused. I added a can opener, but it didn't help.

-- =

You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman. Stuff you pay good money for later in life. -- Elmo Phillips

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

He said 'cats' mate, not dogs. ;-)

"Trained cats ..." Bwhahahahaha!!!

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Nothing for winkey-wankey Tim to worry about then.

Reply to
Richard

They're as easy to train as dogs actually.

-- =

I consider exercise vulgar, it makes people smell. -- Alec Yuill Thornto= n

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Yeah, because using a turkey baster is a bit difficult when you don't have opposable thumbs.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Yup, Ginger still looks a bit pyscho.

Slightly too much information, thank you.

He'll be reading and writing next :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

to do tricks, perhaps

to come back when called, not so

tim

Reply to
tim...

OOI is 50 quid each an achievable price?

I thought that you're lucky if you can give them away

tim

Reply to
tim...

Only to someone who has already had their brain 'cat mushed'. ;-)

Exactly. Pets shops generally won't take em and that why they are often in the news being found in bins and suitcases (or worse) etc.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:01:16 +0100, tim... wro= te:

Bollocks.

-- =

It is preferential to refrain from the utilization of sesquipedelian ver= biage in the circumstance that your intellectualization can be expressed= using comparatively simplistic lexicological entities.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword