More of Mikes kittens

[608 lines snipped]

FFS, 608 lines quoted for a 5 word response?

Reply to
Huge

Then snip it yourself and stop expecting others to do it for you.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I never delete the last five levels, try to make your point quicker. It's very easy to move the whole image electronically so the background moves half of what it currently is, and that movement is passed onto the person's head.

Not possible if the person is moving relative to the lion.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Parrots can learn the names of dogs that look identical to humans.

-- =

=E2=80=9CWhat=E2=80=99s the difference between a British and an Iraqi ta= nk?=E2=80=9D =E2=80=9CI don=E2=80=99t know.=E2=80=9D =E2=80=9CWelcome to the US Air Force.=E2=80=9D

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

One more step towards a police state, what's next microchipping people's= children?

-- =

System error 4C: kernel panic

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I'll take slightly stupid over very stupid.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Most people not on benefits don't want them. It saps money from their taxes.

Nobody knows how dangerous it is.

You have not made an argument against the fact that it's easier to do something when it 's in front of you so you can see it.

Bound to be a few that can speak properly, probably born in the UK.

Not nowadays. The Irish still are though.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword