More of Mikes kittens

Whatever a turkey baster is, it won't make you pregnant.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Sun, 16 Apr 2017 20:03:28 +0100, tim... wro= te:

Easily. I get responses to the advert within the hour.

The local cat protection league never has any left. The demand outweigh= s the supply.

-- =

If there's one thing I can't stand, it's intolerance.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The brain is irrelevant to the number of people wanting to pay =A350.

Why would you sell a pet to a petshop?

Then those people have never heard of Gumtree.

-- =

Willy-nilly (adj.), impotent.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Then you wont have any difficulty posting video of one of yours trained to round up sheep.

Reply to
<frde

What, for toilet training?

Reply to
F Murtz

En el artículo , tim... escribió:

All the kittens with the exception of one now come when called.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Is that the deaf one?

Reply to
Bod

No, that's the one that follows chairman Miaou

The Natural Philosopher

She will be doing it all over again next month unless Mike takes it to the vets.

Reply to
ARW

Now are they answering to names or are you just shouting "here kitties"?

Cat's do know their names.

Reply to
ARW

Lol.

Reply to
Bod

It was probably after that that Fat Freddy's Cat shat in his boots.

Reply to
Tim Streater

... Or sniff for drugs, explosives, cash, disease ... or search and rescue in earthquake zones or mountains or become helper, hearing, seeing, guide cats for the disabled or many many other things that they use dogs and other animals for that they don't use cats for.

'It's like herding cats' is a good saying for a reason.

Cats may be good 'companion animals' (for some and for a sub level of the use of the word 'companion') but they aren't 'Man's best friend'. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. I bet the *only* people here who have any special interest in seeing cat pictures (or talk) in a d-i-y newsgroup have cats themselves. That suggests they are somehow 'different' (brain mushed?) from those who don't but who may quite like to see a picture of a foal or puppy but wouldn't be as soft as to post such here?

Reply to
T i m

En el artículo , ARW escribió:

I've named three. Reluctant to do them all as then you form an attachment. Keeping one and the others have homes to go to when fully weaned.

A prize* for guessing correctly which one gets to stay.

  • this may be a lie.
Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Ah. Will the winner get to choose what the lie is?

Reply to
Richard

I have a video of me and young Staffie that I found roaming the streets a few years ago (slack dog owners)

ARW

Did you contact the Police / see if you could locate the owner?

And (OOI) have you posted that to a d-i-y group previously and

*before* you became (cat) brain-mushed. ? ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

En el artículo , Richard escribió:

:)

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

when recently purchased Hammy had a clutch of babies in her cage two weeks later we took them back to shop where Hammy had been bought and received more for them than Hammy had cost.

(FTAOD, when I say we, I actually mean my parents)

tim

Reply to
tim...

A family of hamsters with more inbreeding than the Royal Family, Irish folk that live in caravans and fanny licker pedigree dogs.

Reply to
ARW