OT: Wrong pets?

rbowman wrote

We do get quite a few dead kangaroos on the side of the road and I managed to run right over one right on the road itself.

You don't see dead ones in town tho.

They stink here all year round. Doesn't get that cold here.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Sure, but someone else having a shit could well do and flys fly that far.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Sad but true! Factory farm ops like this are part of the reason so many people are fat and sick.  Like they say, "you are what you eat ate."

Reply to
McMeat

My other pet is a cockroach, need homes for a few nymphs now... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It's unbelievable that in the 21st century we actually still need plants and animals to produce food. WTF are those scientists doing?!

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Is it just me or is it really really funny to see someone get zapped?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

A cat that was too stupid to simply ask the nearest human for food? Oh dear.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

But you only have to dispose of it once.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Doesn't work like that here. Probably mainly due to the lies spread by = the cat sanctuaries, everyone thinks there are somehow too many cats, so= most people neuter them, hence there's actually a shortage of cats. So= if anyone actually has kittens, they can get =A3100 each.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I never paid money for a cat. All I've had in the last 30 years were formerly homeless.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

On Tue, 04 Sep 2018 17:50:55 +0100, Mark Lloyd wrote:=

Yes I get those occasionally, but they're never available if you decide = you want a cat today.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

It is often tempting.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I never see stuff like that in Scotland. Although I think inside barns they can get that close together.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

We don't.

Producing food in other ways. But few want to eat that food.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yes it is.

I forget the detail now, from memory she was doing it deliberately to prove that it was no big deal.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You don't find pleasure in someone else's pain? Whyever not?

The funniest thing is someone pissing on an electric fence.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Really? Show me.

Then they're not making decent food are they?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Nope, I'm not a psychopath.

See above.

Never seen anyone stupid enough to do that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yep, really.

Bacteria.

You didn't say decent.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I haven't seen this bacteria made stuff in Asda.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife