OT: Wrong pets?

We havent ever done it like that, particularly with the non white ones.

Even now, no preference for commonwealth countrys.

Reply to
Rod Speed

ed wanted to stay

I thought marriage automatically granted you permission to stay?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Not here. They still get to decide if the spouse can stay.

Reply to
Rod Speed

e:

Saw a similar thing in the news in the UK with an Aussie immigrant who's= being deported. Except it was a gay marriage, in fact I'm not even sur= e they were getting married. I thought we were just throwing out the be= arded religious t*ts, but apparently gay Aussies aren't welcome here eit= her.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Freecycle works great here, I got a washing machine, dishwasher, and countless other things free. I gave away about 150 pieces of furniture from my work on it too. Saved them a fortune in skip hire and got all the locals free stuff.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Pets cats don't get doors either. Mine constantly go into rooms when a door is open for 5 seconds, then wonder why they get trapped for 3 days. They are the stupidest thing to exist on the planet.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Better to set fire to number 10 itself.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

The who?

And so they bloody should, no point in more than one language.

Fists are easier.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

How about anchor babies? Do you have the Magic Dirt concept?

Reply to
rbowman

Good. I'll have to see what happened to the local version. It wasn't very active when I was on the list.

Reply to
rbowman

I'm paranoid about my crawlspace hatch and shed door, particularly the crawlspace. A cat could conceivably hide in the shed but they would have to work on it.

Reply to
rbowman

That one is much more likely to be due to you lot being a lot more selective about which members of the commonwealth are free to move to Britain in a rather stupid attempt to not be selective about only allowing the white ones to move to Britain.

Its no longer politically correct to allow any australian, new zealander or canadian to move to migrate to britain but tell the black ones from india and pakistan that the deal is different for them.

We've done the same thing, we no longer let any pom who wants to come here to do that, same criteria for chinese and indians etc now.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Not stupid so much as likely just wanting to get away from the hordes of other cats and the birds.

I've never seen cats which are the only cat in the house do that.

Bet Toby doesn't.

Reply to
Rod Speed

If they get stuck in there, it's their fault not yours.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Our Gumtree has a good freebie section too. I could get about 3 sofas a day.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

te:

???

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

You might just find that is a bit harder to achieve given the wooden tops standing around outside who will stop you doing that. They wont if you set fire to yourself, they will in fact help you to do that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

We arent actually stupid enough to have that system.

Brats born here to visitors are still just tourists or illegals.

Nope, we arent that stupid.

Reply to
Rod Speed

If the brat is born in the USA, it's a US citizen. Stupid system that hardly any other modern first world country has.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I looked at the local freecycle listings, all six of them. Someone is looking for a cat tree. The exciting things on offer include 2 worn out teflon pans and a box of miscellaneous cords. The photo of the the latter looks like the usual collection of printer, keyboard, VCR, and other cables found in a bottom drawer. The most fascinating is a 'Mosquito Magnet'. I'm not sure what it is but at times I've thought I was the mosquito magnet.

Reply to
rbowman