Homeowners, Keep Your Pets Clean

Cat washing machine with automatic agitation. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

I'd have to guess that few cats will enter the showers willingly, the second time. Yavoe? Have to tranquilize the cat before the next one.

.

TDD

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

i shower my cats frequently in the summer. they like it, and go into the shower to play in the puddles.

if you start them when young, it's easier, although a few of my current cats i didn't start until they were 4-5 years old.

the oldest, at 19, loves it.

Reply to
chaniarts

I knew a guy who had a cat that would follow him to the shower and when he held it up to the shower head, the cat would put its paws on the shower head and turn its head from side to side to rinse the shampoo out of the fur on its head. It was a very goofy cat too. O_o

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

The Daring Dufas wrote in news:kdqcuc$ta4$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

That is cruel.

Reply to
frag

It's even more cruel to have a dirty pussy. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas

You get your pussy dirty often? I suppose if you play with it...

Reply to
krw

Some of them will roll around in dead fish if you don't watch out. I saw it happen often when I worked at a marina. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas