OT: inconsiderate shoppers

Thanks for backing up my point. Read your own link, it's an AVERAGE.

Reply to
Undersized hippopotamus

Nope, they are flexible enough so that doesn't happen.

Only glass containers break when frozen.

Reply to
Rod Speed

And they eat elsewhere too.

Roast legs of lamb tastes much better.

Those were geriatric old nags no longer any use as horses.

Reply to
Rod Speed

He does seem to have funny ideas,his radar detectors ,according to that only measure moving objects not vehicles waiting to turn

Reply to
FMurtz

Yeah, he doesn't bother to research much.

And has this nutty idea that someone who couldn't even manage to work out what to get qualified in that would have jobs in where he chooses to 'live' will be able to tell those who have been designing stuff for decades or more than half a century how they can do a much better job of designing what they are making.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I've seen them, and I've detected them with my speed camera detector.

Reply to
Undersized hippopotamus

Here's one, notice the radar device on top of the light.

Undersized hippopotamus

AROUND 37C, exactly what I said! Are you deaf or something?

I once had my body temperature tested as 38C by a nurse. I asked if that was a problem and she said no, as long as it's within 1 degree there's not a problem. Why on earth do you think your body would react that precisely? Above about 38 and you sweat, below about 36 and you shiver.

Reply to
Undersized hippopotamus

What you have detected measure the speed of the cars, not their presence, as it says.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Its not detecting the presence of a car, its measuring the speed of the cars.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No it isn't, there's no speed trap there.

Reply to
Undersized hippopotamus

I didn't say it was a speed trap. Read what I cited.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Those microwave detectors can't detect stationary cars, they only detect moving cars and so are useless for deciding whether there is a car stopped at the white line.

Reply to
Rod Speed

"Chook"? Can we ask that you speak English in this UK group?

Reply to
Max Demian

How many of you are there between those ears, f****it ?

Yes you can certainly ask that and you will be told to go and f*ck yourself, again.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yes, we do. They're all over the place. Those little lines of tar in front of the lights.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Having concluded that 'Undersized' refers to your brain, it's time to plonk you and avoid the piles of rubbish you are clogging the group with.

Reply to
Bob Eager

How childish of you. Have the last word then put your hands over your ears.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Not necessary and overly expensive to install since the radar can detect cars easily.

So why do you believe the radar is there?

Reply to
Steven Watkins

I was amazed when he posted on an internet boating group, using his corporate ID that he had never heard of me, he never made me a seat and that I was making it all up. I am not sure he understood how Am Ex Works. I forwarded that message to Am Ex they immediately refunded my money and turned on him. The guy could have got off for a lousy $150 to pay a local welder to fix his screw up. (I tried, with a proposal) Instead he went for getting nothing.

Reply to
gfretwell