OT: inconsiderate shoppers

Don't they have CCTV?

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Why do you believe it's cheating? They're just numbers on signs, they mean nothing. Every driver should choose the speed he feels is safe.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Clearly not required as the temporary roadworks ones just use radar.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

If they eat it, it's good for them, they have brains and can choose.

Ever thrown a whole slice towards ducks, it causes mayhem.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

What a waste of time, I just shop every 3 weeks.

Not possible as it's in a sealed plastic bag impermeable to moisture.

Tastes the same to me.

Bullshit. Bread is just the thing to hold the tasty spread inside.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

On your cash?! How does that work?

Reply to
Steven Watkins

And what if you don't have that much money?

Reply to
Steven Watkins

I've found warming bread in the microwave makes it taste as good as if it was fresh. There's nothing magical about freshness, it's the temperature that changes the taste.

Reply to
Steven Watkins

Nope, in fact I find it hard to spend the $50 or $60 in one week that some of our rebate offers require, essentially because I mostly eat that stuff I bought on the out of town binge.

Even the weeks when I buy another leg of lamb for $20 or so, very rarely do I buy much else. I buy the frozen peas/corn capsicum mixes when cheapest, last time I got 15 of those for $1.30 each for 500g and even then the total was only $20 and that will last for months.

I also buy the 24 packs of drumsticks for $18 when on special and have one of those each night after dinner.

I get 7 desiree potatoes every week from the green grocer, usually about $4 and an iceberg lettuce every few weeks for about $1.50.

Useless for potatoes, lettuce, tomatoes, nectarines, apples, bananas. Fresh leaves frozen dead with all of those.

Currently $1.59

Yeah, so is mine and I normally fill it when so empty the warning light is on in the dash unless I expect it to rise in price soon or am about to go on a long trip out of town.

Yes, but your petrol price is much higher due to the much higher tax you lot get gouged for and our contactless limit is $100, so almost double yours.

Not according to wiki.

Looks like your banks are almost as dinosaury as the yanks who still have f*ck all chip and pin cards.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Ours arent plastic lined, at most painted white inside.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Those don't do it by radar.

But not the car stopped at the white line.

There's a reason inductive loops are used, even if you are too stupid to work that out.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I don't mind if they're for injured war veterans that handed us our freedom.

Unfortunately, the ramps and parking spots are mostly used by fat lazy democrats.

Reply to
Erin Andersen

It costs too much to have a monkey watching all the cameras all the time and running out to bash the culprits when they do that.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Trouble is plenty like you are too stupid to work out what is safe.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Wrong, it sublimes on the packet, called freezer burn.

Yes, you are that stupid.

Not with real bread it isnt. I cut off the top dome of the bread from the vertical loaf bread machine and have cold roast lamb or salami, my tomato and chilli relish and lettuce on that every 4 days I make a new loaf, for my evening meal. Massive great thing. There is no inside and much of what I eat is the bread, not the spread.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Its what I have in that account, stupid.

Cash isnt just the folding and round metal stuff.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Only if your taste buds are completely f***ed.

Wrong, as always.

Reply to
Rod Speed

None of them did. A few of them might have handed some foreigners their freedom, but certainly not you, yours.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yeah, but the downside with that is that the worst gluttons scoff the entire loaf that way just after making it. That's what a mate of mine who got me into bread machines used to do.

That bugger was by far the fattest person I have even met in person, rather than seen in some doco about the morbidly obese. When he somehow managed to fall down behind the bed, it took two entire crews of SES fellas, also my mates, to get him back off the floor. And he needed a special porkers ambulance to cart him around too. Eventually that killed him.

Rod Speed

Somebody has to sort that or they are burning/landfilling it. A recycled only uses a few types and that needs to be pretty pure.

Reply to
gfretwell