Badly translated instructions for a LED PIR floodlight

Again, someone will need to be paid to do so.

Reply to
Hawk

Is that allowed? ;)

Reply to
Hawk

Unless you have an enlarged prostate.

Reply to
Hawk

Don't sweat the small shit. It's all small shit.

Reply to
Hawk

I hate when I have to wear one of those. But it calms me.

Reply to
Hawk

Especially if you keep it 6 feet from another car.

Reply to
Hawk

Its very unlikely that the same individual wrote the english instructions and designed it.

But there are plenty of much more obscure languages that are only spoken by a handful of people now and which don't even have a written form.

I have seen plenty of examples where some words are not translated.

Reply to
Fred

LOL! It's always so funny seeing foreigners like Chinamen attempting to deal with English (which is the only true human language).

There is even a web site devoted to it:

Roger Blake

Because doing that is currently banned in the UK and Scotland where he 'lives'

But the people in the car can do both.

But he has to have contact with someone to buy the parrot.

He doesn't.

The law says that he cant travel like that.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

On Oct 20, 2020 at 1:52:13 PM MST, "David_B" wrote <16IjH.41226$y% snipped-for-privacy@fx29.ams:

We have had to for medical appointments... no fun. Also went on a weekend trip where we avoided everyone else and did not use any public restrooms... and brought all our own food with us.

Reply to
Snit

You want to try scotland, lots of their 'english' isnt even intelligible to english speakers.

invalid unparseable

ROFL! I must remember that phrase.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

What part of free confused you?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If not, should I tick myself off?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

They're working on the genetics that cause that in Italy.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

If you're sweating that, it's not just the prostate to worry about.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

The hood or the mask?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I don't do safety gaps. That allows another car in.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

I'd say it's very likely. If you design something, you're the best person to describe it. And it'll take you a fraction of the time to write it than to design it.

Those probably don't appear on instruction manuals.

I've only seen that when I misspell something.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Direct contact between mouth and nose will be detrimental to health.

Commander Kinsey