CPC LED floodlight

Got a flier from CPC today and one of their special offers is a 100w LED floodlight. By the high price, I'd guess it's not an equivalent 100w one. But doesn't give details of the light output. Which would be nice to know?
--
*Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time *

5650lm 6500K printed middle of top of page 47 of Tradesman.
http://cpc.farnell.com/wcsstore/ExtendedSitesCatalogAssetStore/cms/asset/pdf/europe/cpc/publications/Tradesman_March17.pdf
Strangely, if ye search through to their website with the order code - there is no technical data there.
http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-elec/pel00273/led-floodlight-100w/dp/LA0588708
--
Adrian C

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 16:43:43 +0000, Adrian Caspersz wrote:

Very inefficient - that output should be available from 60 - 70W. Still plenty to go (all) round, though.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away
On Tuesday, 21 February 2017 16:27:44 UTC, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Surely they give an order code or something..
Do you mean this one...
http://cpc.farnell.com/adj/focus-spot-three-z/100w-led-moving-head/dp/DP34703?MER=e-bb45-00001002
Very impressive just what everyone wants ;-0 Cant; think of a use myself...
there's always this and I thought dyson lights were over priced but at least I liked the look of the dyson, this is find ugly even at 390 Euros
http://decofinder.co.uk/z1323267/Optimisme-Bibelo-Objets-Attachants.html

Can it be fitted to shine horizontally to annoy everone whilst only using part of the light to illuminate the owner's property?
On 21/02/2017 17:25, DerbyBorn wrote:

Indeed. Plus don't forget to set the sensitivity high enough for a passing rodent to set it off and set time on to about five seconds max so it constantly flashes on and off all the time. Perfect neighbour annoyance guaranteed!