Cyclists waste petrol

When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So you bastards aren't green at all.

It's "breathe".
And text consumes fuck all bandwidth.
On 09/09/18 03:20, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Sew hwot yew pedent.
Plenty 4x4s, which you lot call trucks. A truck is actually a lorry and weighs 50 tonnes fully laden.

On 09/08/2018 09:20 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

If it ain't a Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG 6×6 it ain't a real truck.

and

Anyone with a BMW or Merc has more money than sense.
On 09/08/2018 12:24 PM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

I've never been very impressed by them. I did have an Audi once and we didn't get along well either.
The BMW motorcycle riders tend to be more of the same. The club came through town and there were several arrests and one fatality iirc. When the Hells Angels came here on vacation there were many arrests -- all of local kids protesting the cops treatment of them. The police chief got fired over that fiasco. Turns out you can't import out of state cops to swell your ranks in this state.
I wouldn't mind an old RS80 or such but the new BMW bikes are overpriced and a nightmare to work on.

Cops are always assholes.

In the UK the cops are in fear of being done for assault. They're always very polite and behave like girls. It's quite funny arguing with a traffic cop, they let you insult them.

ROFL!
On 09/09/2018 05:48 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:

Yes, well that's the UK... I'm sure you read enough US news to realize this is not the UK.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/officer-arrested-killing-man-inside-apartment-wrongly-thought/story?idW715416
On Sun, 09 Sep 2018 21:45:21 -0600, rbowman wrote:

wrongly-thought/story?idW715416
What surprised me there was that they actually arrested her at all.

Indeed, in America they usually just shoot you.

They hardly ever do that with cops.

Everybody shoots everybody over there, they haven't grown up yet.

Didn't notice Obama shooting anyone.

He's not American.

Didn't notice Slick shooting anyone.

Who?

Clinton
On 09/10/2018 01:17 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

No, Vince Foster shot himself...
On 09/10/2018 12:39 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

Considering the time he spent in Chicago, he's one lucky dindu.