Cyclists waste petrol

Clearly at least two people (the ones in the conversation) don't mind the "excessive" quoting, so you're on your own. If you want neat posts, by all means trim when you reply, but since you're not even in the discussion, f*ck off.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Depends on how long you are sweating for. If its just for a short time while doing something particularly energetic, and plan to stop doing that and sit around after doing that, it makes more sense to leave it on.

Reply to
Rod Speed

And risk dehydration, or have to drink extra fluids? No. I'd take it off and tie it around my waist while working.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

For the same reason the dodo did.

Nope, not even with the dodo.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No risk of that.

No need to do that either.

More fool you.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Liar.

Reply to
Peter Keller

Do you somehow believe sweat doesn't use up body fluids?

I prefer not to overheat.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

But that died off. Sheep didn't.

So what is the reason the dodo existed?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Dunno, most cars round here are no more than 5 or 6 years old.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Rod Speed doesn't know something / fails to have an opinion on something. WTF?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

You get strong accents in cities like Glasgow and Edinburgh, and also in the middle of nowhere like the Highlands, but not in the middle.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Sweating for a short while isnt overheating.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Because we decided that it would be useful to breed sheep so we could eat their legs and chops and so we could make clothes from their wool.

There doesn't have to be a reason with evolution.

What is the reason mosquitoes or crocodiles existed ?

Reply to
Rod Speed

Bet the Hyundais that are older than that arent rusty.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Wrong with that last and you're shifting the goalposts, again, with your strong.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You only get strong accents where people have low intelligence. Farming communities, and cities full of council estates.

I'm not, the silly regional accents and the daft terminology occur in the same sort of places.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

BULLSHIT. And you didn't say STRONG originally, you pathetic excuse for a bullshit artist.

And people like Adam whose a lot smarter than you.

Corse you are when you never mentions strong until your nose was rubbed in the stupidity of your original claim.

Wrong, as always.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You missed my post!

Reply to
Peter Keller

Strong accent is equal to silly regional.

Adam the electrician from uk.d-i-y? He lives in a council estate.

Already covered above, stop making the same point twice.

Properly educated people use normal words and speak clearly.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Wrong, as always.

Yep.

You live in a slum.

Wrong, as always.

Go and f*ck yourself, again.

Wrong, as always. Adam doesn't and his education is much better than yours.

Reply to
Rod Speed