Cyclists waste petrol

Trouble is that with the current bred sheep, that is all of them.

Fraid not when they are all dead.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Then give up on the species altogether.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

You can't be sure of what you said above. How much cash goes from perso= n to person at garage sales etc?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Cars get bumped about, we can't build computers that can withstand that.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

But you do need a lot of coils.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

They don't get anywhere near an electric fence. Those horses are massive, the heads are well above humans.

Rod Speed

Wrong, as always.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Because its just another frog steaming turd with wheels.

It didn't, they previously chose not to bother.

My 69 beetle didn't. Neither did the 73 Golf.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Which words do you believe we use commonly?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Build a higher fence.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

My 98 Golf rusted to the point that it wasn't worth repairing for the annual safety test. That was about 5 years ago.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

But then I wouldn't be able to eat their legs roasted.

Much prefer that to any other meat except steaks.

And much prefer their wool to synthetics too.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Yes I can. The supermarket isnt going to be profitable if it doesn't put substantial numbers of notes in the bank and I am sure they don't get the truck delivery driver to take a wad of notes back to their suppliers.

Almost all of it, but that's a tiny subset of what most spend in the supermarket.

Tho I spose you could argue that most use a card or phone in the supermarket now.

I do get what notes I need for the garage sales from the self checkout in the supermarket now instead of using ATMs,. and as you say, they are mostly pretty new notes from the machine, presumably because those do feed better in the machines.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Corse we can and do. No one I know has ever had any computer failure in their car.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Only 4 in my case. And eliminates the distributor and works much better because the computer has full control over when the spark fires. That isnt possible with a distributor, you are stuck with the mechanical rotation of the distributor.

Reply to
Rod Speed

You didn't say commonly. You said arent used.

Reply to
Rod Speed

No point when a single line of white plastic about 2mm thick works fine. Normally run about human waist height. Vastly cheaper and much easier to run out with temporary fences like at that field day.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Bet you wont find any Getz like that there.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Fuck all Getzs here.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

How can it work when not electric, but fails when it is?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife