Cyclists waste petrol

There wouldn't be a next generation. Goats have 60 chromosomes, sheep have 54. The extra six control the formation of a working brain.

Reply to
rbowman

afaik I've never eaten goat but I used to like lamb.

Reply to
rbowman

I thought only girls wore jumpers. I think we have another translation problem.

Reply to
rbowman

Yeah, except your neighbor's dog doesn't weigh about 900 kilos...

Reply to
rbowman

Yeah, about three feet higher than the fence...

Reply to
rbowman

Never heard that one before.

Yes, you barbarians call them sweaters.

Reply to
Rod Speed

Alexa is too stupid to know that. Siri did manage it.

Reply to
Rod Speed

I'm not sure what makes them a jumper. They are meant to be worn with a shirt, or a blouse I guess. They're not necessarily a school uniform. I went to public (in the American sense) schools and sometimes the girls would wear them.

Reply to
rbowman
207 lines of crap snipped

Wow! Four consecutive posts containing a total of 605 lines!

Do you really expect antone to waste their time reading all that crap?

Oh, and another two further down the thread with 243 lines between them!

I'll give them a miss, if you don't mind.

Reply to
Terry Casey

If you're sweating while wearing one, you shouldn't be wearing one.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Buy a wheelmouse and shut the f*ck up.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Nothing to do with translation. Girls have a problem with temperature and wear warm clothing. Males never need more than a tshirt.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Fences can be made any height.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

That would have been somewhat amusing.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Some weirdos drink goat's milk. Apparently it's quite disgusting.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Then why does the animal exist? Shouldn't it have died out before humans began farming them?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Apparently you do, to the extent of counting the lines of well crafted prose. Get a life.

Reply to
rbowman

Depends on the goat.

Reply to
rbowman

Like our Bighorns, mouflons can take care of themselves.

Supposedly the original sheep had 60 chromosomes like goats and selective breeding lost a few. It's like selective breeding of Dane warriors dumbed the breed down to Theresa May.

Reply to
rbowman

Don't be stupid - Gravity give me a line count in the index so thsat I know when there is a load of crap to be avoided.

And if I did open them, I dare say I would find a whole load of quoted rubbish completely irrelevant to any comment you have added.

Reply to
Terry Casey