A/C vs. swamp cooler? (2023 Update)

Once you get out of the classy neighborhoods the women will be black and shiny. Mess with them at your own risk.

Reply to
rbowman

Grumble... I've hiked up Mansfield, Washington, Greylock, Killington, and others. The hikes were enjoyable but navigating the hordes that drove up or took a ski lift wasn't. At least with Marcy you put your boots on and start walking.

Reply to
rbowman

I guess you'd claim Jew isn't a race either?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

But how many whites have been killed in Chicago?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Whatever race this is, is what people colloquially refer to as a Muslim, whether they're religious or atheist. It may not be biologically correct, but that's how the English language goes:

Presumably technically he's a Paki.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

That's a different can of worms... Unlike Islam Judaism never set out to convert the world. Then, when you assert the claim that your should have a specific chunk of real estate because your tribal god gave it to you in illo tempore biological continuity becomes important.

Instances of conversion are relatively rare. What race would you assign to Sammy Davis Jr., Elizabeth Taylor, or Ivanka Trump Kushner?

Reply to
rbowman

Over the years it runs about 4% of the total body count.

Reply to
rbowman

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

the last century. ^_^

You pay the shipping charges?

Reply to
Tekkie®

What is a Glasgow smile? I've only ever heard of a Glasgow kiss.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I prefer a slope to a vertical drop. Don't you collide with the bottom rather rapidly?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

When I said woman I was inferring human.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Most Jews are the same race. Most Muslims are the same race, might aswell just call then the Jewish and Muslims race.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

On Mon, 14 May 2018 20:04:18 +0100, Tekkie=AE wrote= :

e of The Rat Patrol didn't appear next to it. 1966 just came flooding ba= ck. I was a teenager and couldn't wait for the next episode. There were = no VCR's so we had to make sure we were sitting in front of the TV when = the shows came on. Dang! When I pulled up the list for the entire series= , I saw an episode of Combat! Darnit! Now I'm going to be tied up watchi= ng those TV shows from

after I dropped it a few times. Now I drop it all the time but the case = protects it. I've been watching the Andromeda TV series on the little 7"= tablet when I visit the toilet to drop a load of Readymix. I used to ta= ke a magazine or newspaper(remember them) with me to the bathroom when I= needed to rid myself of toxic solid waste. Ain't technology amazing? ^_= ^

He wants a free holiday aswell?!

-- =

Illegal is a big sick bird.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I had a friend (really) whom his father & I dug a hole for tree. About 6" down we were hitting cans, glass, trash, etc. No smell. No bodies either;(

Reply to
Tekkie®

Clare Snyder posted for all of us...

Hmm...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Ed Pawlowski posted for all of us...

A tip is to hang from the window sill. It gets you closer to the ground.

A smoke detector is better. Protect lives and property; in that order.

Reply to
Tekkie®

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

Give it a try there Mr Dull

Reply to
Tekkie®

Sorry, G I wasn't down this far...

Reply to
Tekkie®

Clare Snyder posted for all of us...

A tent has only one door. Maybe he lives on the street?

Reply to
Tekkie®

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife posted for all of us...

Are you comparing "most" people to wanting to look a you? Do the flaps on your tent close that tight?

Reply to
Tekkie®