A/C vs. swamp cooler? (2023 Update)

I thought it was so hot any water evaporated immediately.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

You suffix placenames with istan because you hate the influx of Muslims.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

The people in Colorado and California would argue about that.

Reply to
gfretwell

The people that write the building code are pessimists. If the fire is right outside your bedroom you need a second way out.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

They sell the hell out of these

gfretwell

Fire truck will have a ladder. If the fire is forcing me out though, I'd jump and risk a broken leg rather than burn to death.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

They're no more likely to become Einstein than an able bodied child. If I was given the choice at birth - have the life of a disabled person or no life at all, I'd choose no life.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Shoot? With what?

Reply to
gfretwell

Like this:

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

There are a lot of myths about Florida,. One is how hot it must be but the reality is it got hotter in the summer in DC (100+F) than it ever gets here. We just don't have winter.

Reply to
gfretwell

Which people don't have in non-basements anyway, as most fit burglar proof windows you can't fit through.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I don't know anyone in the UK with one of those. Maybe Americans are stupid, sorry stoopid, and set more fire in their own homes?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I think I'd take my chances putting out the fire first. By the time I was sure I wanted to jump, I'd be unconscious with smoke. I don't want to live the rest of my life in a wheelchair.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

A gun. We're talking America here.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

A person who believes their race is better than the others, I've written this before.

Pakistan is one of the sources of the Muslim faith.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I'm in no way left. I vote BNP. Ending a life before it's created is not murder, it's selection.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I don't know what kind of hellhole you live in, but we've just got ordinary double-hung glass windows. Mine are only double-pane, but I don't consider my house is very expensive to heat so there's no incentive to replace them with more energy-efficient windows.

Cindy Hamilton

Reply to
angelicapaganelli

I figured out when I was about 10 that if you hang from the window sill and drop the fall is not that far. I used to do it a lot.

Reply to
gfretwell

'Muslim' is not a race...

Reply to