Does it have crocodiles?

rbowman

Freaks.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

One of the best songs ever.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

I don't really care about my sense of smell. Humans don't have much of it anyway. Compared with most animals we're rubbish with smells.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

What part of that do you disagree with?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Most likely not. I think the UK only has those in zoos. Why the f*ck don't you just wipe those bastards out? You've got enough guns.... The government could put a price on them and every man and his dog would go out a killin!

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Tomboys are sexy.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Especially when muddy.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

The best part of 'Tour of Duty' was the soundtrack. I was going to get the DVDs from Netflix but there was a problem with the copyrighted tunes so they stripped them all and dubbed in some pop shit.

rbowman

You're confused. There are a few American crocodiles down at the ass end of Florida. Considering the other shit at the ass end of Florida like Cubans, Salvadorans, and other low life the crocs are the least of the problem. And look at all the trouble George Zimmerman got into shooting a protected species...

Reply to
rbowman

Yeah, iirc you sort of liked Chelsea Manning...

Reply to
rbowman

Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Shoot them too. Why the f*ck do Americans have guns if they don't use them?

We shouldn't protect species that wish to kill us on sight.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Can you come over and fill my foundation trench for me?

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Don't you have to pay for that? I never pay for TV.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife

Virtually all of the big predators in the US are protected most places including alligators, American crocs, bears and mountain lions. When they figured out alligators were doing just fine they opened up a limited hunting season on them by permit only and they hunt the bears and mountain lions in some states but not most. They call a mountain lion a Florida Panther here and it is "endangered" meaning it has the highest level of protection. We are over run with black bears too and you can't harm them either. If Zimmerman had shot a "panther" he would have really been in trouble.

Reply to
gfretwell

It is one of the benefits with Prime that you pay for. Plenty of OTA free TV available, but if you want more, you pay for cable/sat.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I am ready to take down the Dish. I just haven't gotten around to it and every time I talk to them they cut the price again.

Reply to
gfretwell

I really don't see the point in protecting such vicious animals. FFS you can keep them in zoos if you really must.

Reply to
Jimmy Wilkinson Knife