Sawstop. anyone?

After Leon's recent Sawstop adventure, those who may wish to follow that path might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop

might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

Intersting, especially the one with the excalibur slider, I'm curious to see what they sell for.

This is out of my reasonable range of travel, the fuel alone would cost $600, this will make it a no starter for me unless they are giving them away.

basilisk

Reply to
basilisk

might want to take a look at the IRS auction in Amherst, MA. If I read the notice correctly, there are five in this auction. Here's the link to one of them:

Thanks, thats great... they are 3Ph but it would be worth adding a static converter for.

Reply to
woodchucker