Interesting auction

couple of years back, I was passing through Des Moines and had a chance to visit one of the wreck regulars who was into solar power and CNC routing. Great shop, nice visit. His web site is down and I'm wondering if he's still around. Having a senior moment on his name, but if any of you recall please ping me.

There are a couple of items on the auction block here that interest me, but I'm going to need a local to facilitate shipping. Any one else in that area who can lend a hand, please let me know.

Larry

Reply to
Gramp's shop

That'd be Morris Dovey, I believe.

Reply to
Doug Miller

Morris ... of course. Thanks, Doug!

Reply to
Gramp's shop

Gramp's shop wrote in news:alJsq.16341$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe16.iad:

Morris is still around, I friended him on FB. He had really bad experiences with people stealing his ideas and inventions and pretending they invented them, and CHARGING money for them. AFAIK, that's why those sites aren't up anymore.

Reply to
Han